2012/2013 Football Kits Thread

scratchdj

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

That Arsenal one doesn't look great either, its the stripy arms I think.

Sure I read something today about Ipswich releasing their new kit in an advertisement with a rooster or a chicken or something.

But the United one looks ok.

That Arsenal one doesn't look great either, its the stripy arms I think.

Sure I read something today about Ipswich releasing their new kit in an advertisement with a rooster or a chicken or something.

But the United one looks ok.

Sort of right, they did an advert which is on YouTube where there showing it off in a farmyard....................

Ipswich Town FC have launched their new football kits for 2012/13 made by Mitre. Known as the Tractor Boys, Ipwswich are currently playing in the Championship.They are currently in 14th place in the league table.

IpswichTown1213.jpg

The club

• Paid Members

All I can say about the Arsenal shirt is that they better not be black stripes on the sleeves. We're not Man U-fucking-nited. I won't be best pleased with dark blue either, but better than black.

We had a gold trim a few years back, I think it was the last Umbro kit we had.

I think you're right, and that was quite nice too. Adidas have been mostly shit with your shirts- this seasons one especially and also the one you debuted in the Champions League final. Awful.

• Paid Members

I'm hating the random rectangle in the Poland shirt, it just looks tacky.

Holland's kit is a beauty, Denmark's looks like something out of the 70's and Portugal's away is quite nice.

I'm disappointed with the Ireland kits, they look horrid. Think I may stick to my Irish flag and a shirt for watching the games then, probably will buy the home shirt for the hell of it though.

France's shirt is just hideous and makes no sense.

• Paid Members
I'm hating the random rectangle in the Poland shirt, it just looks tacky.

Holland's kit is a beauty, Denmark's looks like something out of the 70's and Portugal's away is quite nice.

I'm disappointed with the Ireland kits, they look horrid. Think I may stick to my Irish flag and a shirt for watching the games then, probably will buy the home shirt for the hell of it though.

France's shirt is just hideous and makes no sense.

That random rectangle on the Poland shirts, are the national flag. I think it looks pretty smart. I agree with you on the Holland shirt, really is amazing and rather tempted to buy it!

• Paid Members

France away shirt is ace. Home shirt is horrendous.

Tweeted about the Chelsea shirt earlier in the week. We've had two awful stripey kits from Adidas, really hope we get a nice plain amber version of that Chelsea kit next season.

Archived