Great Bear Promotions - Sunday May 20th - Holmes Chapel, Cheshire

rayneisatwat

Next Match Announced

'The Babyfaced' Pitbull vs Damien Dunne

Another encounter which will be a first anywhere in the country as the powerful Pitbull takes on Damien Dunne.

Pitbull impressed at Battle Kingdom, making short work of Axl Rage in a match which demonstrated Pitbull's ability to hit huge suplexes, and we expect to see more off the same hard hitting style at 'Exciting Battle'

Which makes Damien Dunne's request to face Pitbull all the more questionable. Damien, brother of Pete, was unavailable for our first show with other commitments. However he has shown himself to be a solid hand throughout the Midlands and has become a vital part of the LDN roster.

Can Damien outfox Pitbull? Or will this be another demonstration of the massive potential of Pitbull? Join us May 20th to find out!

Final Match Announced

Corey Edwardson vs Flash Morgan

As noted by a number of people, Great Bear Promotions is quickly becoming seen as a company which places emphasis on its Light-Heavyweight Division, as shown by the number of 'smaller' wrestlers appearing on its card.

This match sees Corey Edwardson, who took on the much bigger Damon Leigh at Battle Kingdom 2012, face off against Welsh Light Heavyweight Flash Morgan.

Morgan may not be a name known to many, however he has proven his ability in the Midlands, and also notably for Welsh Wrestling, competing in front of large crowds.

It's sure to be a match which highlights the quality of both men and we cannot wait to see it this coming Sunday!

Chuck has successfully found his way to the UK and is ready for his match with Jack Gallagher this coming Sunday!

went to first show very small crowd,good matches.well done to great bear for giving second chance with hopefully bigger crowd for second show.

Last minute match change - we've had word from Damon Leigh that he is unable to compete tomorrow, however he has informed us that he will be sending his close friend Joey Hayes to personally deal with Sam Bailey.Full card thereforePete Dunne vs Chris BrookesEvan Sarven vs CyanideJoey Hayes vs Sam BaileyCorey Edwardson vs Flash MorganPitbull vs Damien DunneChuck Taylor vs Jack Gallagher

Results from tonightChris Brookes dft Pete DunneCyanide def Evan SarvenSam Bailey dft Joey HayesFlash Morgan dft Corey EdwardsonPitbull dft. Damien DunneJack Gallagher dft. Chuck Taylor 2 falls to 1.Attendance was 33. There has been a decision made to put GBP on a summer hiatus to seek out a new venue as we think its the missing link in our presentation, but also its a packed summer of sport, plus supershows that deserve checking out.

I wont be there but I do want to hear from the winner of the KitKat Chunky. Will there be an interview upon presentation?

It was won by two kids.

Sorry to hear about the poor turn out. I did consider trying to make this show as it looked a decent card unfortunatly its was 1 of too many shows that things didnt line up and I couldnt make so instead I ended up going to the ukw show last night which no offense to anyone involved really shouldnt have drawn your ccrowd never mind theirs. To me you used the right guys, plenty of names there you know are capable of good matches, regular updates on here so I would guess the fault was with your local promotion. I hope after summer things pick up.

Archived