WWE Raw 2nd April 2012 Discussion *SPOILERS*

Absolutely brilliant Raw, fuck what people think about the crowd they were excellent and as fans we're supposed to cheer for what we like and dislike, they certainly did that rather then being a quiet boring crowd who hardly reacts to anything, made the show even more excellent, gave WWE indication of who the crowds actually like and would like to see featured more, less Sheamus, Del Rio, more Bryan, Punk, Lesnar.

Speaking of Brock, I heard the chants but I never believed. We get these sort of rumours at Mania and rarely do they come true. I was begging for his music to hit and when it actually did the pop was incredible. Sure he's looking smaller than he used to but I dont really care about how jacked up he is, he's Brock Lesnar. His defeats in the UFC won't matter, it actually could give his opponents some ammo since they could tease him about it, he also has the get out clause that he was still suffering from diverticulitis which can be worked into matches, so there are endless possibilities and ways around it. WWE have the magical ability to be able to book things and make it appear a certain way, they should be better at this then they have been for a long time, so lets hope Lesnar is handled exceptionally.

The YES chants were absolutely great and the crowd loved D-Bry. They should use these reactions to push the guys further and further and turn those reactions into more in different cities and towns.

I dont really care about A-Tensai whatever he's called. He's just really Fat Albert. Zigglers bump off the headbutt was incredible and a Ziggler vs Clay program would work well for Broadus since he'd have a ready made bump machine in Ziggler to make him look devestating. That being said, Ziggler does deserve a big push being such a exceptionally crisp worker and a good heel.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im a massive Lesnar fan and was gutted when he left, but 8yrs later what a return!!!

I wouldnt say he was skinny but I'd reckon he hasnt done much workin out since his last UFC fight, if they have Lesnar vs Cena for Summerslam or something he'll get in great shape (hes got to much pride not to) and a tan then he'll look the mutts nuts.

early prediction for Summerslam which seems likely

Lesnar vs Cena

WWE Championship

CM Punk © vs The Rock

• Paid Members
Im a massive Lesnar fan and was gutted when he left, but 8yrs later what a return!!!

I wouldnt say he was skinny but I'd reckon he hasnt done much workin out since his last UFC fight, if they have Lesnar vs Cena for Summerslam or something he'll get in great shape (hes got to much pride not to) and a tan then he'll look the mutts nuts.

early prediction for Summerslam which seems likely

Lesnar vs Cena

WWE Championship

CM Punk

• Paid Members
the crowd were excellent and as fans we're supposed to cheer for what we like and dislike, they certainly did that rather then being a quiet boring crowd who hardly reacts to anything, made the show even more excellent, gave WWE indication of who the crowds actually like and would like to see featured more, less Sheamus, Del Rio, more Bryan, Punk, Lesnar.

You sure that's not more what you would like? The Sheamus thing was purely because he was the guy who took the belt from Bryan and they seemed all over Del Rio being back. Del Rio looked like a total star for a few moments there.

They were just a lively crowd in general and seemed into everything and everyone looked all the better as a result.

• Moderators
who the crowds actually like and would like to see featured more, less Sheamus, Del Rio, more Bryan, Punk, Lesnar.

Who the crowd the night after Wrestlemania like, not the crowd at a Smackdown in Mobile, Alabama or somewhere in 6 months. And anyway, Sheamus normally gets more than decent reactions, you'd have to have been deaf to have missed that.

Archived