WWE Raw 2nd April 2012 Discussion *SPOILERS*

Pity you forgot the golden rule- stay away from social networking sites if you don't want spoilers about anything. Schoolboy error.

It was completely my own fault. I always think I'll be fine because I've only got one Facebook friend who talks about wrestling, but I forget WWE's forever putting shite on there as well.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just watched Lesnar again its was near perfect and what a pop and a great way to move cena away from The Rock.

Someone said he looked bored I dont see it maybe character wise hes being calm and lured Cena in, if he cause out all intense cena would know the shit was on, minor gripe is brock never hit him before the F5 but just picked him up and cena didnt fight out of it, but its minor and happens sometimes with the AA and GTS too.

• Paid Members

All you pervs may be interested that Raw did a 3.4 rating (it did a 3.0 last week). The first hour drew 4.96 million viewers, while the second hour drew 5.07 million viewers. Pretty rare that Raw gains viewers in the second hour, these days.

Oh, and a "YES!" chant happened during the Miami Heat game last night, apparently.

• Paid Members

My routine is to watch Raw on Wednesday evenings but I caved in last night and downloaded it after seeing the Raw thread grow pretty rapidly on here. Amazing show made even better by a white hot crowd. The Lesnar return although expected, had me jumping out of my seat like a child. What a crowd reaction.

Rest of the show was hugely enjoyable too. Looking forward to watching the post Raw interview from Bryan and the Dark match now too.

What a way to start things off after Mania. Incredible.

Incredible pop for Lesnar even if he did look totally out of shape. I had a massive gripe with Cena not fighting out of the F5 too, totally unrealistic but i can understand why for photo ops. Should've probably hit him with something beforehand though.

I really hope the night after WM becomes a night for new beginnings for WWE with either hyped up debuts, or returns. Almost like the roster is starting all over again leading up to the next 'Mania.

• Paid Members

I was gutted when Brock left, Smackdown in 2002 when he completely dominated the show was my favourite period ever in wrestling, I loved Brock and I've always remembered him as one of my favourites but with a legacy that was way too short. Never thought we'd see him back, even though his return was spoiled for me by some cunt on facebook I still popped out of my seat, fuck yes, Brock is back! Rest of the show was great too. I'm pumped for the year ahead!

Brock should've worn a better outfit though. Glad Rock gave the world title a rub, it needed it after the mania build up. I really want Brock vs Sheamus.

I was gutted when Brock left, Smackdown in 2002 when he completely dominated the show was my favourite period ever in wrestling, I loved Brock and I've always remembered him as one of my favourites but with a legacy that was way too short. Never thought we'd see him back, even though his return was spoiled for me by some cunt on facebook I still popped out of my seat, fuck yes, Brock is back! Rest of the show was great too. I'm pumped for the year ahead!

Brock should've worn a better outfit though. Glad Rock gave the world title a rub, it needed it after the mania build up. I really want Brock vs Sheamus.

Sheamus will probably just beat him in 18 seconds though.

Archived