Your fav movie flop.

goldeneye86

Really good article on Last Action Hero: http://www.empireonline.com/features/last-action-hero

Very interesting article. Does anyone know where you can find this 'Extremely Violent' online? I wouldnt mind seeing it...

As for me, would have to be Final Fantasy: Spirits Within. Thought it was a really good animated movie.

• Paid Members
Others i like are THE SHADOW with alec baldwin, THE PHANTOM with billy zane and also SUPERMAN 3 with legend chris reeve

I hate superman 3, why they'd do a superman movie as a Richard pryor comedy vehicle I have no idea.

Shadow's not too bad, the Phantom is great though, a really fun underrated old fashioned adventure.

Last action hero is quality, saw it at the cinema & loved it

• Paid Members

Cutthroat Island is a perfectly good action adventure movie for kids in my opinion. It's also pretty violent for a kids movie and the action scenes are better than anything Michael Bay or Paul Greengrass has done.

• Paid Members
Cutthroat Island is a perfectly good action adventure movie for kids in my opinion. It's also pretty violent for a kids movie and the action scenes are better than anything Michael Bay or Paul Greengrass has done.

Absolutely not. It has to be seen to be believed how shit Matthew Modine is in this, and how sluggish and nonsensical the action sequences are. There's one bit where if you go by the logic of the camera, Geena Davis can run through rooms dodging past obstacles and be fatster than two horses running outside with no such obstacles. I think she might have been shot before this as well, but she doesn't notice until later. Still fancy her though.

Archived