meeting wrestlers in real life

wwffan2

My dad saw Big Show in a restaurant back when he first joined WWF. His food hadn't come out yet, so my dad went up to him to ask for an autograph for me, and Show told him to go fuck himself. I got the autograph though, my dad had the attractive waitress ask Show for him, and it worked.

I went to a JCW show in the states back in I think 2001. I spotted Madman Pondo in the audience after his match, so I asked him if he wanted to hit a joint with me. Really nice guy. We watched the main event of Sabu vs. Vampiro standing next to each other, and I mentioned to him what a huge fan of Sabu's I was from his ECW days. He told me, during a particularity rough spot, "he's going to need some of this later", referring to the joint, and told me to wait outside the locker room after. I ended up toking up with not only Sabu, but also Greg Valentine, king kong Bundy, and a few other indie guys I don't remember. Gorgeous George (Savage's ex bird) asked me if I had any blow, and I got the distinct impression she would have blown me if I did. All of them were quite nice, although obviously tired and sore, but I couldn't help but feeling bad for some of the older guys, they looked to be in just awful shape.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

back when I used to work in WHSmiths Manchester airport (2010), some of the Tna roster were browsing around in the shop, D'angelo Dinero was reading a US Today newspaper, Brutus Magnus want too happy that I was blocking the aisle with a delivery cage, Doug Williams gave me a smile as he walked by, and I served Hamada some polo mints. I also saw Daniels wandering round Boots.

Archived