Things to do in London

Forrest

I'm going to London for Bolt Thrower next weekend and have free nights on the Friday and Sunday. I was wondering where do Lahndahn muckers look to find out what gigs are on? I would prefer sites with lots of metal gigs, so sites like Ticketmaster are probably not going to be much help. Where do you go to find independent/underground gigs in London?

Also, is there anything non-gig related that people would recommend doing in the big smoke while I'm there?

• Paid Members

I had a listen to some Bolt Thrower, and I think there are some nice scrapyards and iron foundaries out east that might be right up your alley.

Also, some of the vacant lots out there have large packs of feral cats, which is also a godforsaken awful fucking noise.

• Paid Members

I won't hear a bad word said against Bolt Thrower. Forrest, you're a lucky bastard getting to see both Autopsy and Bolt Thrower on the same night!

Anyway for metal related things maybe check out a few of these places on metal travel guide. It's what I've done before going to a strange city and I've always found somewhere fun.

http://www.metaltravelguide.com/europe/eng...th-east/london/

Archived