GAME enters administration

Mr Posh

"This means that points can be earned on all products AND redeemed against pre-owned items as of now."

Well that's pretty shocking, forcing people to spend the points on pre-owned stock?

It just reinforces the developers/publishers argument for online passes and DLC that comes with brand new games only. I'm personally not the biggest fan of those practices but i can see why they do it.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"This means that points can be earned on all products AND redeemed against pre-owned items as of now."

Well that's pretty shocking, forcing people to spend the points on pre-owned stock?

It just reinforces the developers/publishers argument for online passes and DLC that comes with brand new games only. I'm personally not the biggest fan of those practices but i can see why they do it.

It'll just be a temporary measure that the administratiors think is safe. When we exit administration you'll be able to spend it on what you want, I'm sure.

• Paid Members
Any idea if and when they will start taking Gift cards again?

My mate found one he had forgot about last night and has no idea what is on it anyhow!

They announced yesterday that they are being accepted again, as are GAME cards/GameStation cards.

• Paid Members
Don't know where you got your info from Koo, but my local store is not accepting gift cards, but the points card thing is correct.

Mcv is now reporting that we may be able to use them from next week so don't lose them or throw them away just yet.

Our GameStation is accepting gift cards.

Archived