Pro Wrestling NOAH and Yazuka

The Natural

I'm only surprised because I thought the Yakuza were New Japan fans. Masa Chono used to be their favourite.

They got good taste, i'll give them that.

Pretty sure the old FMW owner, Shoichi Arai topped himself after getting in too deep with the Yakuza too.

I used to be a big fan of NOAH back in the early 2000's when they were just starting out. The best of AJPW minus Kawada, but with all the lower ranked guys, rookies and juniors who hardly ever made it to AJPW commercial tapes finally getting to showcase themselves a bit. It was really good at the time. Not that i'm interested in it today, but it would be a shame if they go out the game.

Back in those days, Morishima as a rookie looked great. He was nothing like the blubbery giant mutant baby he would go on to become. It was pretty mental how much beef he put on in what must've been such a short space of time. He must've eaten an incredible amount of pies. Shame he couldn't have kept that more chiselled, short haired, badass look he had back when NOAH were starting out. He had a class finisher too, like a face-first chokeslam.

Archived