Undertaker No Hair Pic Revealed.

ForeverTaggedClassic

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The videos with Undertaker trying to get Triple H to agree to the match show him cutting his hair, stripping off the brand Triple H said it would be bad for business if he ended. It's going to lead up to the reveal at Mania where it's not up to Triple H to end the Taker "brand" everyone knows because he's already done it so Triple H might as well go all out.

"They won't buy lunchboxes with me on if I cut my hair" was only ever fan-logic, though, and it hasn't even been referenced since. The story became about Triple H being able to do what Michaels couldn't, and the hair has been completely forgotten/ignored (by the characters) since the video. If they do bring it back up tonight, it'd be very odd the way it has played out.

I remeber saying in the RAW thread after Takers first appearance they should of had the balls to have him reveal his baldness after showing the video when people will remeber it. And was promised a shocking reveal to HHH and "this has driven me so crazy I cut all my hair off" type thing. This has too happen tonight. I don't want to see Taker wrestle the whole match in a shaul. Which I think he will at this stage.

Archived