Fight Club Pro - Friday 23 March - Wolverhampton

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Richie, this is a wacky suggestion, but hear me out? Have you ever tried going to a wrestling event sober and behaving yourself and enjoying the action with a clear mind and booing and cheering where you think is appropriate?

• Paid Members
Oh, Richie. What's the story, yo?

Its a none story bro. The Middlands simply can't handle Barrow Island. They are all fucking girls.

Yeah, not like Barrow, where you're all fucking men, right?

Cheer up, Richtard, I found a candy that tastes like SASS! I'll send you a bag.

SASS_Exclamationpoint.jpg

It's rooty chew, candy sass.

Another great show from Fight Club, Hunters vs Clint and MK and Trent vs Eddie were both top draw and as good a match as you would get anywhere.

But as FCP regular I would agree that the only criticism is the relatively long intermission after every match can be a bit frustrating as it can stop any momentum built from one match and you have to try and build it up again for the next. 3 breaks are too much and I can imagine it's even more frustrating for any fans relying on public transport that is always finishing generally before the show is over.

Another great show FCP keep up the good work, gutted there isn't a show next month but it's understandable since Trent and MK will be over in America for a portion of the month. But can't wait to the next one, even if we have to wait to June for Eddie vs MK I'm sure FCP will put on another blinder. Also please, please, please don't book that show on the Friday 8th June as it's Download festival! :)

From what I understand, I don't think they actually release show DVD's.

Yeah, they do.

Maybe not all their shows but I bought a set of DVDs from their site of the 3 shows that took place in conjunction with Big Japan and CZW.

As I say, they may have just released those due to the affiliation with other promotions and their other shows might not be available, but there are a few out there.

Archived