What's your greatest youtube success?

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

I uploaded this vid of John Barnes goal in the Maracana about 5 years ago. It has over half a million views, which surprised the hell out of me. Unfortunately, half the comments are by BNP members or something!

What's yours?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

3,300 views for a video of me and a mate drunkenly pretending to rape a mate at a house party. The youtube insight is most interesting for that. Apparently India must love their rape according to the map of views.

• Paid Members

When I was 18-19 I used to make indy wrestling music videos and put them on youtube. My "Best of CZW 2005" video got about 150,000 views. I made a 11 part music video series based on the Eddie Kingston vs. Chris Hero fued which Eddie Kingston linked on his Facebook and MySpace page and Chris Hero emailed me and sent me some free DVDs of his to make music videos for. PWG alumni Excalibur emailed me after seeing my Team Masturbation video telling me how much he liked it.

All pretty thrilling if you are an indy wrestling nerd like I was at the time.

• Paid Members

Around the time Ash release Orpheus, I got annoyed with people saying they thought it was an awesome song when, to me, it was just a rip-off of Powertrip by Monster Magnet. I got particularly annoyed at some YouTube comments on the video for Orpheus so uploaded the Powertrip video as a response.

There already was a version on YouTube but somehow my upload became the most popular one with nearly a million views by the time their record label decided to send a copyright notification last week, three times as many as the the video they'd uploaded to their actual channel.

• Paid Members

About 45,000 views on a backyard Wrestling clip filmed by me and my mates mates in '99/'00

24,000 on my X-Pax/Nash vs New Age Outlaws from the Gathering

I have a bunch of other backyard clips and Skate Video montages I made, but they only have a few hundred views.

My Channel.

Archived