Tulisa Oral Sex Tape

TildeGuy~!

I can't watch this until midnight as i'm using a fucking dongle. That's annoying. The always lovely rat faced cunt Dappy had this to say regarding the incident " JUST SO EVERY 1 KNOWS,ME AND FAZER HAVE F...ED MANY BITCHES 2 GETHER,SO I AM CLEARLY STATING THAT THE D..K IN T'S ALLEGED SEX TAPE IS FAZERS. " He's such a poet, eh?

Im in the "Tulissa's a dirty bitch" camp too. It wouldnt surprise me if Uncle B took some convincing to help her out. Maybe he help her hit them high notes. I cant wait to hear her response. I can imagine Dappy's stupid hat being knocked straight. Buncha wankers

• Paid Members
JUST SO EVERY 1 KNOWS,ME AND FAZER HAVE F...ED MANY BITCHES 2 GETHER,SO I AM CLEARLY STATING THAT THE D..K IN T'S ALLEGED SEX TAPE IS FAZERS.

Why in the name of hell would you even make comment on a video purported to feature a) your mate and b) your cousin, much less confirm the identity of either participant?? Oh wait, I forgot... they're scummy.

Although "N-Dubz' Fazer (definitely) Sex Tape" doesn't really get the clamour that "N-Dubz' Tulisa (allegedly) Sex Tape" does, really.

Archived