The Food Thread

Devon Malcolm

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/10/2021 at 11:44 AM, waters44 said:

For the last few months I’ve signed up to the snacksurprise.com monthly box. The product is amazing, but the service is so slow and shit that I’ve cancelled it (I’m still waiting on a box that should have been sent end of June)

Does anyone subscribe to any other boxes that are decent and arrive on time? 

So I bought a subscription for my youngest for Christmas (got first box half price on Black Friday) and of course her Mum let her bloody open one already! She loved it, and I'm quite jealous I didn't get it for myself. Quite happy with what she got for the price and she enjoyed the surprise and trying some new snacks. Not sure about the look of that drink though.

Spoilers in case you didnt want to know the country. 

Spoiler

spacer.png

• Paid Members

Nice one! I complained about the service in my last post but I’m happy to confirm it’s improved drastically since then so I’m a happy snacker again now. I’ve even bumped up to premier now which is great. 

Yeah that was a good month! I think that was November, I’ve got December already which in my opinion was the best so far so your youngest has some top tier snacks on the way 👍🏻

4 minutes ago, waters44 said:

Nice one! I complained about the service in my last post but I’m happy to confirm it’s improved drastically since then so I’m a happy snacker again now. I’ve even bumped up to premier now which is great. 

Yeah that was a good month! I think that was November, I’ve got December already which in my opinion was the best so far so your youngest has some top tier snacks on the way 👍🏻

I think I know what it is as I saw it on their Facebook page. They get delivered to her house, but I'm hoping to nick some when I visit this week.