What angles did you make up in your head as a child?

ShortOrderCook

I thought there was great potential for a slow build face turn for Umanga when he was being managed by Armando Estrada,have Estrada basically treat him like a dog for months in backstage segments and after matches etc,until Umaga slowly starts getting sick of it,maybe throw a diva into the mix as Umaga's love interest too,all culminating in Umaga finally standing up to Estrada and destroying him,thus turning mega face.Then have him appear on Jay Leno as a gentle giant and he become's the next Hulk Hogan and saves the wrestling industry.

Or something like that anyways.

• Paid Members
I also believed when HBK screwed The Rock against Triple h, that he's take over as leader of D-X and run riot again, but instead he went off tv for what seemed like forever and returned to give the comish job to Foley.

I'd forgotten about that, it seemed like the set-up for something big at the time, but then never went anywhere. From what I gather Michaels was supposed to come back a couple of times between 1999-2002, but kept showing up "in no condition to perform".

Archived