the warlord

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Why was WCW never interested? They had Barbarian.

They were interested.

Cheers for that Ian (again). Never seen that before. What were they thinking putting them under hoods when they were so recognisable?

Anyway, was never a massive fan of the Warlord outside the P.o.P. Very few interesting matches. I've always loved the opener from the UK Rampage tape though, perhaps because I was a big Hart Foundation fan. The post match scrap in the interview room was pretty rare back then too.

The Barbarian should really have achieved more. He had far more talent, was a huge guy and spectacularly agile.

Why was WCW never interested? They had Barbarian.

They were interested.

Cheers for that Ian (again). Never seen that before. What were they thinking putting them under hoods when they were so recognisable?

Anyway, was never a massive fan of the Warlord outside the P.o.P. Very few interesting matches. I've always loved the opener from the UK Rampage tape though, perhaps because I was a big Hart Foundation fan. The post match scrap in the interview room was pretty rare back then too.

The Barbarian should really have achieved more. He had far more talent, was a huge guy and spectacularly agile.

Ask tito santana about "that" clothesline at mania 6 lol

Archived