Sign in to follow this  
IANdrewDiceClay

Ken Barlow slipped his giggle stick into a load of women ...

WWFChilli    2
Turns out to be a misleading headline too :-(

Bill, the only original cast member from the first episode in 1960, initially admitted he had slept with

The Maestro    0

That "Cock Roache" nickname is possibly the greatest thing I've ever heard. What a hero. I don't think that I'll be ever able to watch a scene on Corrie with Ken quite the same again. Like how I always think of Steve McFadden dogging whilst dressed as a pirate and doing a Scottish accent everytime I see Phil on Eastenders.

That "Cock Roache" nickname is possibly the greatest thing I've ever heard. What a hero. I don't think that I'll be ever able to watch a scene on Corrie with Ken quite the same again. Like how I always think of Steve McFadden dogging whilst dressed as a pirate and doing a Scottish accent everytime I see Phil on Eastenders.

Bristolian accent surely?

Barlow's putting on another acting masterclass in Corrie right now. Peter Barlow has just turned himself in for murder and Ken isn't arsed at all, delivering his lines with trademark Barlow boredom.

Vipes    0
Barlow's putting on another acting masterclass in Corrie right now. Peter Barlow has just turned himself in for murder and Ken isn't arsed at all, delivering his lines with trademark Barlow boredom.

Too busy thinking about how many lasses he was going to bed that evening probably.

After reading this article, I've learnt that there is a Bill "The Cock" Roache board game called 'Libel'

51zUdMvwkwL._SS500_.jpg

According to the product description:

Devised by William Roache after he sued the Sun for printing a defamatory article about his portrayal of Ken Barlow. The game 'guides players through the quicksand of assembling a full team of legal advisers in order to proceed to a full trial'. An entertaining and educational game for all the family to enjoy.

Sounds like a riot. Anyone got it?

ozzfan    0
After reading this article, I've learnt that there is a Bill "The Cock" Roache board game called 'Libel'

How can you post a link to that Marina Hyde article and not mention the phrase "...the Nikki Sixx of the cobbles."? Amazing.

I love Marina Hyde. It's hard to believe that she used to have regular, consensual sex with Piers Morgan.

Chest Rockwell    102
Everyone's heard of Bill Roache!

Haha... "oh no..." nice vid, and some serious acting chops.

I think now seems as good a time as any to mention that I don't think I have known who any of the people you have referenced in a post are, ever, unless it was a Seinfeld reference.

Edited by Chest Rockwell