Ricky martin on the apprentice

martinQblank

• Paid Members

I'm pretty sure he was an office manager of some sort quite a few years ago last time I saw him- not sure if it was sales, or accounts, or whatever. But I'm sure he had to relocate for his job, or something along those lines, possibly a long commute.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is this actual final contestants or do they still have another round or two of whittling them down before the show begins filming? Ricky's a funny guy, would really enjoy seeing him on the Apprentice.

This is the apprentice, they film it months in advance so yes, he's definately in it.

Yeah sorry I think I worded that badly, I know it's the Apprentice but I know they do rounds and rounds of pre-final 16 testing to make sure they get enough entertaining people / cunts / attractive women. A mate of mine got to the third round a few years back. But yes have read up and well pleased to see he's in the 16.

Lister, I was also gutted that Bagga rumour was false. That would have been some good TV.

What I was saying is that they film the apprentice massively in advance. If he was just one of the possibles we would have heard that news the middle of last year. At this stage we know he's in the final 16 and he knows if he got to the final!

He's got a very good linkedIn account. Claims to have wrestled Sheamus, Wade and a few other former WWE lads as well.

What "claims"? Wade was nowt over here, Sheamus wasn't that much more.

I know. I'm just telling you what he's said.

• Paid Members
He's got a very good linkedIn account. Claims to have wrestled Sheamus, Wade and a few other former WWE lads as well.

What "claims"? Wade was nowt over here, Sheamus wasn't that much more.

Doesn't matter if they were nobodies then though does it, sounds good when telling folk "You know that guy who won the Royal Rumble? I've wrestled him before"

Archived