4FW: Battle Britannia 2012 {TODAY}

4FWpromoter

InternetBannerBattleBritanniacopy-2.jpg

4 Front Wrestling returns to the Grange Drive Leisure Centre for our annual Battle Britannia Spectacular on Saturday 9th June 2012.

New 4FW Heavyweight Champion 'English Lion' Eddie Ryan will be defending his Championship but who will step up to the challenge?

With 4FW Management in negotiations with some huge names in the World of Professional Wrestling who will be the next Internationally renowned Superstar to step foot inside the 4 Front Wrestling battlefield?

The 4FW Junior Heavyweight division is on fire, what's next for the 4FW Junior Heavyweights and more importantly the 4FW Junior Heavyweight Championship?

4FW are lining up a huge card for Battle Britannia 2012, tickets are on sale NOW WWW.4FW-ONLINE.COM

: Official Event Poster :

InternetPoster2copy.jpg

: Announced Stars :

HeavyweightBannercopy.jpg

EddieRyanBattleBritannia2012Statscopy.jpg

4FW Heavyweight Champion

'English Lion' Eddie Ryan

No one predicted that the man walking away from 4FW New Year

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
With 4FW Management in negotiations with some huge names in the World of Professional Wrestling who will be the next Internationally renowned Superstar to step foot inside the 4 Front Wrestling battlefield?

Luckily it's not the Sasuke event but you may be dissapointed when we announce the Star we are set to have compete at this event.

We are hoping to announce very soon and this announcement will be a really big deal for 4FW.

By that I'd say for definite there will be an import.

Any chance of any Zero One involvement still?

I feel there's a strong likelihood I'm going to make this show.

Unfortunately I can't go in to detail untill I am given the green light and believe me it's killing me having to keep it in, it also involves announcing a deal with a huge promotion, hopefully I can announce this week, I will say it is not anything to do with Zero-1, they have 2 Stars over in May and I will be sure to keep you informed regarding that. :thumbsup:

I was sure you once said the June show is something big, bigger than previous shows and potentially October, so if we are thinking big Japanese names that will make a mark on the western world along with their promotions being a big deal, I'm thinking something like Keiji Mutoh/All Japan or Jushin Thunder Liger/New Japan....... But I better stop thinking along those lines before I get too worked up.

If it is a big name from Japan then please reserve my ticket because I may be too busy jizzing in my pants to function correctly to order the tickets straight away.

I was sure you once said the June show is something big, bigger than previous shows and potentially October, so if we are thinking big Japanese names that will make a mark on the western world along with their promotions being a big deal, I'm thinking something like Keiji Mutoh/All Japan or Jushin Thunder Liger/New Japan....... But I better stop thinking along those lines before I get too worked up.

If it is a big name from Japan then please reserve my ticket because I may be too busy jizzing in my pants to function correctly to order the tickets straight away.

We were in discussions with Ligers people towards the end of last year and early part of this year, we were running in April and July and was hoping to secure Liger for either of those Months but my partner is due to give birth in April so was to risky to run then and his availability was very limited outside of July because of Japan and Mexico, we decided to leave it till a later date, maybe 2013...who knows, we decided to cancel them 2 dates and pursue another option that has been presented to us and it is far more beneficial to 4FW.

Also the 2 Stars coming over from Zero-1 are: Ryoji Sai and Shinsuke Jet Wakataka.

Ryuji Sai is an interesting one. Especially as he went to school in the UK. He was at the Sidmouth International School, and I believe he still sports a Union Jack on part of his ring gear. I haven't seen much of Wakataka.

Archived