Shit catchphrases that didnt quite catch on.

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Shelton Benjamin saying "Ain't no stoppin' me, NAAAAH".

Same with this one, was it a catchphrase or just the beginning of his song

He did actually start using it as a catchphrase towards the end of his time in WWE.

Anyone remember The Hurricane's "I'm not saying, I'm just saying!"??

Can't for the life of me remember when it was but I remember Chris Benoit having a post match interview outside of the ring where he'd clearly been told to say "I'm for Real" as many times as possible. Think it was even on a shirt of his at one time?? Definitely the first thing that came to my head as even at the time I thought it was beyond shit.

• Paid Members
Not exactly a catchphrase but Bob Holly's music intro of "how do you like me now" was pretty shit.

I quite liked that, thought it suited him.

Oh, and when Brock came out he used to say 'Well.......Here Comes The Pain' and I quite liked that one.

Tazz made me hate the start of any Brock entrance because I knew that line was coming. Whoever came up with the idea of saying that needs to be twatted with a lump of wood.

Rey Misterio going 'Hootie Hoo' in WCW when he was part of the No Limit Soldiers always got zero response.

:confused:

"Go Jericho Go". I'm glad that didn't take off. It's awful and would have had the crowd tripping over themselves completely out of unison.

I always thought that was meant to be a piss-take to build heat around the same time where he was trying to do "Hollywood" chants in Canada.

steveblackman1.jpg

IT'S PARTY TIME!!!

This. He looked like your typical bearded extra in a shit 80s karate film, and the shit 80s catchphrase really didn't help.

Archived