Sign in to follow this  
ajmcstyles

Post a pic('s) of your pet thread

Yeah, 20 years is a tremendous innings for a cat. She couldn't have lived that long and looked that well if she didn't have great owners who loved her. 

My heart is breaking right now and I’m in absolute bits. I have to take Ming to be put to sleep later today. He’s been my best friend for 16 years and got me through a lot. I’m devastated.

942AE794-E674-4365-98F4-F7A48662F811.thumb.jpeg.4eca1cc22913a1ca3ae33b77818b92a6.jpeg

Edited by Monkee

Ah, Monkee, so sorry to hear that. My best wishes for you to get through this time OK.

Really sorry to hear that love.  We depend on them more than they depend on us, and it’s devastating when they go.  I’m sure he had a lot of fun and love with you, and had the life he deserved.

That's hard news Monkee.  My condolences for you. The bond between human and pet is incredible and it is difficult when broken. 

I'm really, really sorry to hear that Monkee. It's devastating going through that, especially after having them for so long. My thoughts are with you Monkee. 

So sorry to hear that, Monkee.  It's a terrible burden, but also in a way a blessing for to be able to choose the moment, and make a decision based on the quality of life of our pet.  16 years is a great run for a cat, and I'm sure he's had a blast and loved every minute of it.  You've done the right thing for your friend and he was lucky to have you.

Something to brighten up the day. Meet Onyx, the newest addition to the extended family. He is already the best boi, sits very well for treats and we can't wait to take him out for a walk!

onyx.jpg

onyx1.jpg

onyx2.jpg