Post a pic('s) of your pet thread

ajmcstyles

• Moderators

Currently got a dilemma about my dog. Shes 9 now, and she's started to constantly escape to play with children about half a mile down the road. And we're currently mulling over if its fairer on the dog if we give her away to someone with a young family as that's clearly what she wants at this stage. Hard decision.

• Moderators

It's different kids everytime. Just whichever kids are on this park. I'm going to think it other and talk it with my folks then probably see on facebook if anyone does so I know it's a family I know will look after her. It'll be devastating though. I'm going to see how she behaves the next few weeks first, maybe she's just going through a phase.

• Paid Members

It's different kids everytime. Just whichever kids are on this park. I'm going to think it other and talk it with my folks then probably see on facebook if anyone does so I know it's a family I know will look after her. It'll be devastating though. I'm going to see how she behaves the next few weeks first, maybe she's just going through a phase.

Looks like she's just out playing then. No particular bond, apart from the one you have. She's notices that there's a bit if fun up the street, goes for a play and that's that. I really wouldn't read any more into it. Does she still have the same routine with you at night?

• Paid Members

fb-banner-pingu_zpsbm4q63wi.jpg

I'm feeling a bit soppy lately as my cat's not well. She's dropped a load of weight and has been tearing lumps of her fur out. She's also just been prescribed some medication for a heart murmur.

Edited by Nostalgia Nonce

• 4 months later...
  • Paid Members

pingu1_zpsmcssz1gz.jpg

Alas, Pingu is no more. Her health picked up for a while but it got bad again. She was up all last night being very ill, so we took her to the vets this morning and she didn't come home with us. :cry:

My daughter's absolutely heartbroken. We had her since she was a kitten, and even though she was quite an antisocial cat around strangers, and had an expression on her face like Tommy Lee Jones thinking your idea was stupid, she was affectionate to us and could be fiercely protective.

She loved pizza, and the carrots out of Chinese food. She had this daft little trick where she'd try and pinch food off your plate, and when you looked at her, she'd stop and pretend she was cleaning her paw (but still have a slightly sarcastic look on her face, as if she knew that you knew that she wasn't really cleaning herself). It would have been cute if you weren't having to permanently guard your dinner.

She was 15, so a good age, but not old old, and she's left a big hole in the family.

Rest in peace Pingu. Maybe in heaven you'll actually catch that red dot.

And then realise it's just a laser pointer, you awkward, daft as a brush, fat-arsed cat.

• 6 months later...
  • Paid Members

WP_20151231_11_43_54_Pro.jpg

WP_20160118_11_43_10_Pro.jpg

WP_20160228_11_47_32_Pro.jpg

WP_20160613_17_22_11_Pro.jpg

This is my lad. He's 19 today and is still in very good health. Took him for his annual check up on Tuesday and apart from taking a shit on the car journey, he was great.

Edited by Gus Mears