Post a pic('s) of your pet thread

ajmcstyles

This is Nova. Ex and kids have gone away for a week so she’s staying with me. I fucking adore cats, had loads growing up, but due to shit in recent years, I’ve not been able to have one. 

I’m so excited, I’ve bought every flavour of dreamies for her. She was a bit shy when she got here, but 5 minutes in, she was kissing me and rubbing her head against me, the little slut. Anyway, this is going to be a fun week

6942-D989-E8-EB-44-CB-9-D3-F-7-A71-AD6-B
host image

33 minutes ago, WeeAl said:

How's the cat sitting going now @SuperBacon?

It's hard to beat a picture of a cute pet to brighten up a day. @Divorced Dad 's furry friends look like the best pals ever. 

Great. She’s settled quickly and is all over me, waking me up by sitting on my head.

But she’s in heat and is constantly walking around with her arse in the air and crying, poor thing!

• Paid Members

It's amazing they just know how well the sitting on the head thing works! 

The heat is definitely tough, one of our wee dogs that came to us about six months ago went into heat before we could get her neutered. She decided to flaunt herself all around the pack for weeks. I thought Oscar was going to have a stroke such was the amount of stress she was putting him under! 

7 hours ago, WeeAl said:

It's amazing they just know how well the sitting on the head thing works! 

The heat is definitely tough, one of our wee dogs that came to us about six months ago went into heat before we could get her neutered. She decided to flaunt herself all around the pack for weeks. I thought Oscar was going to have a stroke such was the amount of stress she was putting him under! 

Yeah, as soon as ex is back from holidays, she’s being done. 

Shes right now being a dick, haring around the flat back and forth!

On 4/12/2019 at 3:00 PM, WeeAl said:

How's the cat sitting going now @SuperBacon?

It's hard to beat a picture of a cute pet to brighten up a day. @Divorced Dad 's furry friends look like the best pals ever. 

They honestly are the best of pals. Scout (collie) gets on with all other dogs but Jem (black lab x German Shephard) can be a grumpy mare at times so it's a wonder they get on so well. 

This was their sleeping position earlier today. 

IMG-20190413-225513.jpg