Post a pic('s) of your pet thread

ajmcstyles

New Dog!!

He's a rescue Dog called Nelson.. and hes fucking nuts!!!  Was treated bad and we got him off a friend who trains gundogs, sadly he didnt make the cut of being one so I got him instead, has been trained witha  Tennis Ball as a reward, so will constantly bring you a Tennis ball drop it at your side and star at you to throw it for him.. repeat all day! 

https://photos.app.goo.gl/M66YLNZ1k2to7Fiz2

• Paid Members

That's so great! Of course it's always great to have them from when they're puppies, but there are so many out there that have been abandoned or treated so horribly, that I personally love when people adopt rescues, who can show them love and bring them happiness that's been cruelly denied them. I really hate the thought of any animal going through pain and cruelty for the entirety of its life, never knowing anything but unhappiness, so I think you've done a wonderful thing there.

• Paid Members

@Kookoocachu that dog is adorable. Does she have protruding bottom teeth underneath that face fur by any chance?

@King of Hamptons best of luck with your new addition. Rescue dogs can be hard work, and rightly so. That dog looks absolutely wonderful. One of my favourite breeds and notoriously crackers. 

• Paid Members

Meet Vince, he's almost 10 years old.  I adopted him from the SPCA when he was 2. He's probably the friendliest cat I've ever met, he's also VERY clingy and gets separation anxiety when I'm away too long and it manifests in him over grooming himself to the point where he has bald patches. He's jealous of my husband too!  

26036340_10212959363930616_1576738741_o.jpg