Post a pic('s) of your pet thread

ajmcstyles

• Paid Members

There are some beautiful pets in this thread, and also beautiful people for looking after them so well. If I had a notion how to add photos I would have everyone's head wrecked with posts in here of my dogs. They make the day infinitely nicer than it would ever be otherwise.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, WeeAl said:

There are some beautiful pets in this thread, and also beautiful people for looking after them so well. If I had a notion how to add photos I would have everyone's head wrecked with posts in here of my dogs. They make the day infinitely nicer than it would ever be otherwise.

Not at all. Can never have too many photos of dogs. Having a cat who is something of a diva (amazing as she is, and I'm super glad to have her) means I have to live vicariously through other people's dog owning experiences!

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, WeeAl said:

This is the thread that makes me truely happy when I see someone's posted on it.  It's not just a photo of animals, it's the love that goes with it.

• Paid Members

Cat owners: I have four cats. One of them is the mother of one of the others. I thought cats tend to only vocalise to get our attention but these two will chirp and miaow at each other for a full half hour at a time, usually in the morning. And it's definitely at each other, not us. Just wondering if anyone knows anything about this? 

To make it more relevant to the thread, here is a picture of the two. 

20170825_001450.jpg

• Paid Members

This is Stella, my favourite dog in the world. When I used to work for an animal rescue centre part time she was there and I thought she was the most wonderful thing since sliced bread. A friend of my ended up adopting her, in part due to prodding by me, and she still reacts like a puppy when I'm about, making wolf noises and lying down on me. She's great, 

19679316_10212143519717218_4744791355175

Edited by Gus Mears

• 4 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

34899781414_6d71524d57_z.jpg

This is Lilou. She is a champion pedigree Lhasa Apso and my guardian angel. Here she is after winning 3rd place in her first ever show in the summer for 'Best Puppy - All Breeds'.

Unfortunately because of my health rapidly deteriorating the decision was made to have her hair cut, and now she looks like this! :love:

36602690224_3427145291_z.jpg

• Paid Members

Yeah, I like the long fur better but lovely looking dog either way. 

I need to get a dog soon. Ever since our golden retriever died last year the house just hasn't felt the same. I've always had a dog around the house since I was a little kid. This is probably the longest I've ever gone dogless and it's shit.