Should Evan Bourne turn heel?

Oliver

• Paid Members

I had a similar thought recently about the possibility of a Kofi Kingston heel turn. In the ring he has unlimited potential, and unlike Bourne he's pretty good on the stick when given the opportunity. A problem could be that his move-set doesn't fit with a villain character, but I'm sure they could work around that some way.

• Paid Members

He'd be handy to have in this Cruiserweight program, but barring that i cant see them doing much with him. He wont get a push because of his prior problems, and i'm not sure if anybody noticed but one of the last times he returned, he looked like he'd lost loads of muscle-mass, which made him look even more "Small" that he allready is.

Bring him back under a mask as WWE's new post Rey Superhero seeing as how Sin Cara failed, he's an ugly cunt anyway, his style fits the gimmick and it would give him a fresh start.

He's unreliable. No way they would give him a money gimmick now.

• Paid Members

He was doing alright, I thought. He wasn't gong to be main-eventing or anything, but he had a good spot on the card, support from the crowd, and a really over finisher.

Now he's been outed as a grass, though, he's probably not going to last much longer.

Remember when he got that big push for a week or two, right before Nexus started? I've always thought it was a shame that nothing came of that. Then he was onto a good thing with Air Boom, but he fucked it up for himself big time. Way too unreliable now to get anywhere near the same chance.

I had a similar thought recently about the possibility of a Kofi Kingston heel turn. In the ring he has unlimited potential, and unlike Bourne he's pretty good on the stick when given the opportunity. A problem could be that his move-set doesn't fit with a villain character, but I'm sure they could work around that some way.

I dont think his move set fits a mainstream wrestling show, his offence is the weakest stuff I have ever seen in watching wrestling on and off for over 25 years. He seems to connect with the crowd but I find him dreadful to watch and dont buy anything he does

I couldn't care less about him and would be delighted if I never saw him again.

Which one is it?

I was tired when I wrote that!

In fairness, I really don't give a toss about him, I'd rather see someone else get turned and gain some kind of push out of it, like a Kofi or a similar meandering midcarder.

• Paid Members
He tried being a heel as part of Larry Sweeney's stable in ROH around 2007ish, and it was shit. You'd imagine with his smug kisser and whiny voice he'd be a great fit, but just really, really wasn't.

He was super-bland in every role I ever saw him in on the indies. Only stood out in WWE because he learned to fit the stuff he could do that nobody else on the roster could into the WWE style. I'd go as far to say his initial ECW run was his best stuff ever, actually. He seemed fresh and motivated. Had some crackers with Chavo and in some multi-man tags.

He tried being a heel as part of Larry Sweeney's stable in ROH around 2007ish, and it was shit. You'd imagine with his smug kisser and whiny voice he'd be a great fit, but just really, really wasn't.

He was super-bland in every role I ever saw him in on the indies. Only stood out in WWE because he learned to fit the stuff he could do that nobody else on the roster could into the WWE style. I'd go as far to say his initial ECW run was his best stuff ever, actually. He seemed fresh and motivated. Had some crackers with Chavo and in some multi-man tags.

He got some good stuff out of Bam Neeley, which is certainly praiseworthy considering the rest of Bam's run.

• Paid Members

He got some good stuff out of Bam Neeley, which is certainly praiseworthy considering the rest of Bam's run.

Fucking hell, I'd actually completely forgotten that guy existed. And I'm usually pretty good at remembering forgettable WWE guys.

• 2 weeks later...

Reported that bournes been in a car accident and broken his foot in 4 places. There's a pic of it on his twitter bug can't post a link at the min. So don't see him back anytime soon, if at all that is.

Archived