Greetings Grapple Fans -- a new book by me for

JNLister

What a superb treat of a thread this is. Cheers Lister. Also, I really love Youtube's new way of going to other videos when you've just watched one. Look at this set I got after watching one of the links:

25s04t0.jpg

How great does that look?? You want to be watching every video there like.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice one Lister. If I owned a Kindle, I'd probably buy this. As it is, can it be bought in old fashioned paper book format?

I want Hulk Who?!!

Not 100% sure, but I think it was the soundtrack rather than the wrestling content that was getting it pulled. I do have a couple of segments from it though:

One Man Gang becomes Akeem

Loving all the YouTube comments on the Hebner bumps of people asking if I used DOS, or how I managed to get the old-school VHS look. That'll be because it was, er, made in 1996 on VHS. I had to literally sit there with one machine on record and pause while I cued up the other tape (which is why every music video has clips in the order they took place on a show). And the graphics were a fricking upgrade from volume 1 because I got to use the OSD on Ross Hutchinson's camcorder.

It wasn't easy in the 1990s :D I edited videos with VHS too, making highlights of various matches :cool:

• Paid Members

Let's get ready to, let's get ready to, let's get ready to...

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xpaalw_ru...rt-1-of-4_sport

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xpaamh_ru...rt-2-of-4_sport

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xpaams_ru...rt-3-of-4_sport

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xpaane_ru...rt-4-of-4_sport

There's one and a half episodes on each link, so if you've already watched episode one you'll need to skip to the 29 minute mark on the first link.

If you've got a download plugin, I recommend using it as you never know how long DailyMotion will let you keep stuff up.

• Paid Members

My Uncle told me about Rumble and I honestly thought he was off his cake, considering he once said he saw George the Animal Steele in a Tesco's near his house in Reading but fucking hell what d'ya know, it actually existed and was begrudgingly watchable. Jake from the 2003 Crossroads revamp playing 'da champ'. Lesley Joseph doing a Liz McDonald circa 1989 gimmick. Brian Glover is also brilliant in practically anything he appears in.

EDIT: It's also spiffy to see a GWF show where the ring actually turned up.

Sounds intresting but count me in with the people that that like it the old way, reading a real book, i don't understand this digital kindle nonsense. i noticed lance storm has 2 kindle books out as well that i'm sure i would enjoy reading but not on a computer screen, i can't stand reading serious stuff that way, pc is only good for visiting boards like this and reading quick little topics and kill some time.

I truly despise how everything needs to be digital these days, i'll never buy digital comic books either, it's just not the same.

i don't own any sort of tablet or ipad or other flashy toys,cause that's what i call 'em lol :laugh: i have my pc and a regular old cellphone that serves for calling and texting only. no other gadgets needed or wanted in my life.

Good luck tho, i'm sure it's a wonderfull read.

• Moderators
Sounds intresting but count me in with the people that that like it the old way, reading a real book, i don't understand this digital kindle nonsense. i noticed lance storm has 2 kindle books out as well that i'm sure i would enjoy reading but not on a computer screen, i can't stand reading serious stuff that way, pc is only good for visiting boards like this and reading quick little topics and kill some time.

I truly despise how everything needs to be digital these days, i'll never buy digital comic books either, it's just not the same.

i don't own any sort of tablet or ipad or other flashy toys,cause that's what i call 'em lol :laugh: i have my pc and a regular old cellphone that serves for calling and texting only. no other gadgets needed or wanted in my life.

Good luck tho, i'm sure it's a wonderfull read.

As John alludes to in this thread, it's a new medium that allows for a lot of stuff that wouldn't be printable to get out there. Book publishing is a slow, frustrating business, whereas digital is super fast, with no middle-man, and if you want to go eclectic or experimental, or just put out something that wouldn't be long enough to justify someone knocking up print copies while still being read-worthy, now there's the option.

Archived