Hobbies and pastimes you had as a child...

Bus Surfer

Do people even play roleplaying games any more? I imagine not.

yes they do still play, ontop of watching lots of MMA and Wrestling I am part of an RPG games group in Sheffield, We meet up once a week and play games in the function room of out local pub. RPG's and alcohol always mix well.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
spent hours in my room painting these and listening to Offspring...

Space Wolves FTW !

Nice painting! Loving in ink work. I used to work for GW in the early 2000's was the best job I ever had. I got paid to sit and drink coffee and paint figures and play games!

PS Space Wolves were cool but Ulthwe Eldar FTW! or Thousand Sons.

Space Wolves FTW !

Blood Angels were the default Space Marine chapter amongst out small group that painted in the 90

Doodling. In my childhood I got into drawing and I loved it, sadly I can recall the moment I stopped. I drew something I was really proud of, can't remember exactly what but some comic book thing. I show it to my 'friends' and they spent the better part of half an hour ripping it apart. I didn't stop all together but I focused more on the writing after that thinking drawing was a waste of my time.

Funnily enough I drew a quick picture of a rabbit the other day to cheer my mum up. She loved it and her friends thought it was really good. I always wondered if I could draw if it hadn't been for that small shower of cunts. But I'm happy writing, I just need to be more disciplined about it.

Oh and impresonations. Sounds sad but before my voice broke I could mimic Bart Simpson like nobodies business.

• Paid Members

Trains, obsessed with Trains as a child. I loved looking at the model railway type magazines with these amazing model villages people had created. It made me actually find a reason to envy Pete Waterman.

When I'm a terribly old man I'm going ahead with my plan to build a model of the Island of Sodor in my attic. Live the dream people.

I'm currently playing through last year's Space Marine game, even though it's not very good, as it's quite nostalgic, and shooting orcs is a lot of fun. Somewhere in my parent's attic is a complete High Elf army, and a whole bunch of Blood Marines. I should probably give them away.

I'll have 'em off you if you ever decide to get rid Lok :). I've been meaning to get back in to Warhammer for a couple of years, I was more in to it for the painting but a few of my mates have come out of the closet as Warhammer players so I'm not as ashamed about it now haha. It's just so fucking expensive that buying a whole army to possibly not enjoy it like I used to is putting me off. Back in the day I had a massive Ultramarines army and an even bigger Orc army, a lot of them ended up getting binned :(

Archived