Your Fav Video Games console EVER

goldeneye86

(Rockstar Ate My Hamster anyone?)

Rockstar Ate My Hamster, was superb, 'One day at the Cecil Pitt Theatrical Agency'... and things got better from there.

Tweaking your star, releasing singles, touring, PR that could literally kill and a weekly chart show were utterly mint.

Great game, never managed to get 4 gold discs though :(

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Leave it as a memory. I got out some PS1 games last year, they were bloody awful.

You got out the wrong ones then. I played through Spyro: Year of the Dragon and Crash Bandicoot Warped last year and they are both still bang on.

I still enjoy running through Fighting Force every so often too, usually after finishing Streets of Rage II and still being hungry for some beat em up goodness. I sometimes play one on one fighters on the Playstation 1 too. There are bound to be some shit games, but if something

All that will do is give me memories of Hugh bloody Hancock playing Spectrum games whilst I watch, selfish bastard :( At least nowadays I can get a go.

Leave it as a memory. I got out some PS1 games last year, they were bloody awful.

You got out the wrong ones then. I played through Spyro: Year of the Dragon and Crash Bandicoot Warped last year and they are both still bang on.

I still enjoy running through Fighting Force every so often too, usually after finishing Streets of Rage II and still being hungry for some beat em up goodness. I sometimes play one on one fighters on the Playstation 1 too. There are bound to be some shit games, but if something

• Paid Members
TripleA, does that retro game shop you work with deliver? I've got a hankering for some N64 Goldeneye excitement.

They do as long as you pay postage, but if you buy a couple of things they'll usually sort you out a discount.

Archived