Your Fav Video Games console EVER

goldeneye86

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Nintendo 64.

After 15 years still the console I get most enjoyment from - and is still set up in my living room.

It has the best version of Mario Kart, the best wrestling games and my favourite game ever in Goldeneye. :thumbsup:

Nintendo 64.

After 15 years still the console I get most enjoyment from - and is still set up in my living room.

It has the best version of Mario Kart, the best wrestling games and my favourite game ever in Goldeneye. :thumbsup:

Great Console!! And now you can see what my user name is based on :laugh:

Still have my N64 set up in the bedroom, I always love a game of star wars racer with my kids from time to time

Nintendo 64.

Trolling, right? N64 Mario Kart was dull as dishwater. It's original, Double Dash, Wii, 64 in that order.

For me it's got to be the SNES, from an entertainment point of view I had years of entertainment. Secret of mana was and still is one of my favourite RPGs, plus the amount of fantastic titles is staggering.

Probably the PSOne I guess, as the sheer diversity of games I'd play on that exceeded any other.

I love my 360, and it's become the hub of my media centre so is undoubtedly the best console I've ever owned, but let's be honest it's 90% FPSes with the odd racing game thrown in.

Whereas the PSOne had shit like Gran Turismo but also Syphon Filter, Deathtrap Dungeon, WipeOut, G-Police, ODT, Sentinel, Descent, all sorts of weird and interesting shit, plus the big games like Final Fantasy VII, Tomb Raider, Tekken, and all that.

Syphon Filter 2 is still my fave game I reckon.

anyone remember super ghouls n ghosts for the SNES?? That prob was one of the best games for me when i was younger apart from mario all-stars

cracking game, Super Bomberman was ace too. Had cracking nights with mates playing that 4 player.

N64 was an amazing console, with some of the greatest games of all time.

The Dreamcast was special too for the short time it was around.

SNES holds some beautiful memories.

I was never a Playstation guy. In 2009 I bought an Xbox 360 which was my first console in about 6 or 7 years and I must say, it's chalked up some great times for me with COD4, MW2 (didn't liek 3 much...) Black Op's, Monopoly, Street Fighter (them releasing Super Street Fighter soooo soon after killed off a lot of appeal for me though making my version feel old and not relevant) and as mentioned elsewhere I'm currently with Skyrim which I think has potential to be amazing - but at the moment I'm finding a lot of it more than frustrating. Moments such as being told to walk forward - which leads you to a fucking mountain with seemingly no way up the bloody thing...

Nintendo 64.

Trolling, right? N64 Mario Kart was dull as dishwater. It's original, Double Dash, Wii, 64 in that order.

How is giving an opinion 'trolling'..?

It's one I certainly agree with. It's the version that retains enough about the original while having superior graphics etc before they started fucking around with it TOO much.

I don't really care if you agree or if you think I'm 'trolling' too but I actually know shitloads of people that love the N64 version.

Hell, you're the first person I've EVER come across to put Double Dash in front of any of them.

• Paid Members

PSOne and the NES are my favourites. NES for Chip n Dale's Rescue Rangers and Super Mario Bros 3, which I played on everyday for years. And the PSOne because I just have great memories of the incredible stepup from playing the SEGA for years. My Duke Nukem, Warzone, Grand Theft Auto and Fifa 98 discs where worn out when I got my Playstation.

• Paid Members
Nintendo 64.

How is giving an opinion 'trolling'..?

It's one I certainly agree with. It's the version that retains enough about the original while having superior graphics etc before they started fucking around with it TOO much.

I don't really care if you agree or if you think I'm 'trolling' too but I actually know shitloads of people that love the N64 version.

Hell, you're the first person I've EVER come across to put Double Dash in front of any of them.

Relax, Midas is a mate of mine. He knows me a little too well. :laugh:

I never liked Double Dash. I even prefer the DS version to be honest.

Archived