Sickening Acts of Stiffness

Forrest

One of the rules of wrestling is, as long as you don't hit a body part like the eyes, nose, mouth, jaw, etc. you can hit eachother as hard as you want, and so they should.

Are you being serious?

Yes, that's what gets the part timers and the time wasters out of the picture, it seperates jokers from the pro's.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
One of the rules of wrestling is, as long as you don't hit a body part like the eyes, nose, mouth, jaw, etc. you can hit eachother as hard as you want, and so they should.

Are you being serious?

Yes, that's what gets the part timers and the time wasters out of the picture, it seperates jokers from the pro's.

In all my years as a ref / commentating I have NEVER known any other wrestler, of any generation, to share that opinion. Who to,d you this rule?

Are you being serious?

Are you a glue sniffer? Where on earth did you dream this up? That's literally never been a rule. You berk.

Did anyone go to the last FCP? Trent Seven vs Clint Mageria was insanely hard hitting. It was an awesome but not for the faint hearted. FCP have a reputation for hard hitting matches but this took things to another level, it was an all out war with some brutal shots.

Another super stiff match that comes to mind is Kenta vs Takayama from NOAH, that was a beast.

Not a fan of stiff matches, always just a bit intense for me, throwing in a stiff shot or two because your oppenent is being a twally is understandable, but I don't think its coincidence that most extremely stiff wrestlers end up with major problems in later life either physically or mentally.

Archived