Sickening Acts of Stiffness

Forrest

I would like to say I have never rated Davey Richards either. Watching Zebra destroy him live is one the best things I've ever seen. The elbow drop off the stage is insane. Davey seems to be the kinda guy who will take advantage of guys who won't fight back, ZebraKid..Fights back :)

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry if it's been mentioned, but I remember during the invasion, William Regal had a match on Raw with Lance Storm. Storm seemingly bloodied Regal's nose by accident. Regal then noticed the blood and went ape shit and really started putting the boot in on Storm

• Paid Members

Lance Storm: "I love this match. Everyone assumes I broke Regals nose with the drop kick and he in turn beat the hell out of me. Truth be told, his Lordship had nose issues for a long time and was getting nose bleeds daily back then. I barely touched him on the drop kick and his nose just started bleeding on its own. The office wanted to get Regal over as very aggressive in the match so everything that happened was planned a head of time, we just have really good chemistry together so everything looked good. He didnt stiff me once in that match, nor I him, with the drop kick. Were just that good together. So whoevers been saying he was receipting me, got worked. I guess they arent as much of a SMARK as they think they are. (LOL)"

• Paid Members

That story is wrong. Regal and Goldberg worked a match, but since Goldberg wasnt doing more than 3 minute squashes at the time, everyone thought Regal was trying to show him up. Regal was supposedly trying to make him look more polished (and get some offence in himself) but thats not what Bischoff and Sully wanted and Regal got hammered for it. And rightly so, because they were trying to protect Goldberg.

• Paid Members
Yeah, I remember Regal's nose bleeding a fair bit during this period, i'm pretty sure he had to take time off because of it as well.

His nose used to bleed a scary amount. I also remember him having a nose bleed taking a bodyslam, which was odd.

Did they ever find out what was wrong with him? He seemed like he had a gusher everytime he entered the ring.

• Paid Members
One of the rules of wrestling is, as long as you don't hit a body part like the eyes, nose, mouth, jaw, etc. you can hit eachother as hard as you want, and so they should.

Along with not letting wrestlers get wet, and not feeding them after midnight.

• Awards Moderator
Yeah, I remember Regal's nose bleeding a fair bit during this period, i'm pretty sure he had to take time off because of it as well.

His nose used to bleed a scary amount. I also remember him having a nose bleed taking a bodyslam, which was odd.

Did they ever find out what was wrong with him? He seemed like he had a gusher everytime he entered the ring.

Didn't it turn out to be connected to the life-threatening heart condition they found after he lost consciousness at (I think) No Way Out 2003?

Archived