Who's an arsehole in real life?

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members
I met Mark Henry at a signing last year and all in all he was pretty much an arsehole. He didn't speak to anyone and just looked really miserable.

Kayfabe all the way. You're lucky he never twatted you.

Or got your wig split

Or got your wife cucked.

:(

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TV chef James Martin is a prick. He did a 'food demonstration' day at the theatre I worked in a couple of years back, comprising three shows where he'd stand on stage for an hour and cook, give advice etc. Incredibly this was sold out, and it wasn't cheap.

To cut to the chase, he was rude to most staff, complained about everything, shouted at stage management for rushing him, there wasn't enough bottled water in his dressing room, the set was all wrong etc etc.

And Dominick Diamond (yes, from gamesmaster) has an ego you could park a car in

No! Don't say that. He offered Roy Keane a fight on live telly. Cockish bravado or not, he openly hates that tit. He'll do for me.

would it make you feel better to know Dave Perry (the bandana wearing one, not earthworm jim) was even worse during the gamesmaster days

• Moderators

Adam Rickett.

On December 20odd 2003 I was getting a train to London from Crewe in order to see Metallica. That cheeky fucker asked me for a fag. I told him where to get off. Rich mother fucker.

Obviously, you may have to speak to friends to see if they recall that. #locationsuspicious

• Paid Members

Me and Mickfan were in Media Studies back at the young age of 15 and the teacher asked us what our favourite TV shows were and he said to me "dont say Raw", fearing a duel embarrassment. I said "Ali G's talk show" and Mickfan said "The Richard Blackwood Show". So there was truth to the RB hype. The man was socially acceptable enough to use as the 'dont watch that gay wrestling' excuse.

• Paid Members

I was looking around the stands at the London Film & Comic Con a few years ago when I spotted Bill Oddie, who was slowly walking about and taking a break from signing/looking like Wrestling Superstar Virgil. A young woman walked up to him to say hello, to which he replied "You can meet me over there" and indicated towards his unpopular signing station. She remained upbeat and asked if she could take a picture of him, to which he stood still and looked elsewhere. It was most odd to see a man who, in my childhood, appeared to be a friendly bearded plant lover turn out to be a bitter, ungrateful twat to probably the only person that day who was excited to see him.

Archived