Mark Henry due to leave WWE?

Snitsky's back acne

• Paid Members
I remember a news report from the same website posted around a month or so back saying WWE wanted Mark Henry to take time off to heal his injuries but he didn't want to do so.

He got injured and was willing to work through it, but Vince got weird and wanted the belt off him. He then picked up another injury and was give some time off with the 'suspension' angle. He was brought back early because their roster is flimsy and he now jobs to Sheamus.

Pro Wrestling Torch reports Mark Henry may be on his way out of WWE.

On the December 12, 2011 episode of Raw, Henry pulled his groin during a match against John Cena. Testing done during the week revealed that the injury was more severe than was originally believed. The majority of WWE's creative forces wanted to give him an easier schedule for a few weeks to let the injury heal. Vince McMahon, however, was described as being less than sympathetic to Henry's plight and decided to have him lose the World Heavyweight Championship to Big Show the following week at TLC: Tables, Ladders & Chairs. McMahon didn't think Henry should have taken time off to heal and pushed him to continue making his scheduled dates. This has led to frustration on Henry's part.

Henry's contract with WWE is set to expire this year and the Torch says that tension could have led him to not renew, thus explaining why he's losing the majority of his television matches.

frustration on henry's part?

he's spent more time injured or in developmental than he has on tv & most of that was him hardly doing anything in the ring plus he got paid a lot to do it.

he's got nothing to be frustrated about, good riddance i say.

Agree about his title win being one of the best moments of last year, just shows you with all the moaning about there being two world titles and brand extensions etc. it is still possible to make a world title mean a lot, especially when they look and carry themselves like a proper champion like Henry did

Hope he doesn't go as he's still got plenty of fresh opponents to feud with, off the top of my head I'd like to see him and Christian in a feud if one of them turned face (preferably Christian)

I never liked Mark Henry and despite the big push he was given, he was still rubbish.

I never liked Mark Henry however he was not rubbish during his big push last year. It's the only time I've started to like it throughout his full career.

• Paid Members
I never liked Mark Henry and despite the big push he was given, he was still rubbish.

Shut up. Just because he doesn't do a bunch of gay ass moonsaults or whatever. His matches and promos last year were top notch main event level stuff and that's a fact.

Never been a huge fan of henry, but he was quite good during his push. Think he will be gone sooner rather than later, hes not got long left in his career in a wrestler considering his age and the number of injuries he has had

Archived