NEWM

NXT - Post NXT Takeover discussion in progress

If Maverick beats Kushida, doesn't that make a three-way tie with Atlas where the tiebreaker doesn't work because they'll be 1-1-1 against each other?

9 hours ago, JNLister said:

If Maverick beats Kushida, doesn't that make a three-way tie with Atlas where the tiebreaker doesn't work because they'll be 1-1-1 against each other?

I think that’s how the JR Tag League finished in New Japan last year so they ended it with a 3 way. 

They probably won’t though.

Edited by TildeGuy~!

9 hours ago, JNLister said:

Yeah, and pretty sure that's where they'll head. Triple threat to break the tie. Eat up more TV time.

The Riddle and Thatcher story had legs, for a company struggling for content at the moment why the hell would they not string that out for as long as possible.

What a super video. I honestly haven't watched a second of the guy outside WWE, and yet I think I'll cry whatever happens with him and Kushida this week! 😂

I'm genuinely delighted for the lad. Either way he's took the release and turned it all around. Either they've re-signed him and he's winning the whole thing or he's leaving that company with a send off second only to Dean Ambrose. The ultimate babyface after that video, you've got to think there's a 99% chance he's sticking with WWE, but it's WWE, so who the fuck knows? I wouldn't be at all surprised if they don't even realise what they've got and let someone else capitalise.

That video is superb and everything the WWE should be doing for all of its competitors - but truth be told, I'm thrilled to bits that Drake gets this treatment. I have everything crossed this means that his tearful promo did him a world of good. Hes ace.

Only WWE could produce that video and have Maverick lose this week. 

Excellent video, thanks for posting @Supremo. Whatever happens I wish the guy the best of luck, but I hope this means they’ve finally realised what they’ve got with him. Regardless, nobody else on the UKFF Shitarse 50 is ever going to get a WWE video package of that quality!

Edited by HarmonicGenerator

1 hour ago, Shy Dad said:

Only WWE could produce that video and have Maverick lose this week. 

Bobby Roode and some ducks reckon another promotion could've made a similar mistake 

Where on earth has Bobby Roode been lately on that note? 

I have not watched much wwe for a long time, but i do hope this DM stuff is all a work and he is still employed

His twitter name is now back as "Spud"

He is great at re inventing himself, in my opinion, the best thing he ever did was go from spud the underdog babyface to the Rockstar heel gimmick which i enjoyed 

Edited by Ralphy