NEWM

NXT - Post NXT Takeover discussion in progress

On 7/25/2019 at 4:25 PM, WyattSheepMask said:

He’s been at the last two AEW shows too, although saying that they have both been in Florida. I know someone on here went to one of the NXT tapings earlier this year and said that he’s ok, but on AEW’s Fight For The Fallen, the microphone picked up two odd bits from him, and it was definitely him because he’s that bloody loud. The first was in Brandi Rhodes v Allie match where he says to Brandi (as she’s getting back in the ring) “you’re going to choke on my fingers later”, and later during Cody & Dustin v Young Bucks, he says something to Cody Rhodes about “showing his butthole”

That was me, have hung out with him at a few shows and he’s genuinely a really sound guy, don’t know anyone who’s met him that doesn’t like him.

As to whether that was him saying those things- hard to tell. I do know he’s normally at shows with his pretty wife, but perhaps he waited for her to go get a drink before shouting that! 

Really enjoyed the breakout tourney though. Great way to get some exposure and storytelling behind these guys- have seen them at house shows but am so much more interested in them now! Unsure how they build up to the title shot- can’t imagine that’s ppv worthy, perhaps they’ll just do at the next full sail? 

17 hours ago, Sonny Mustang said:

he’s genuinely a really sound guy, don’t know anyone who’s met him that doesn’t like him.

...he’s normally at shows with his pretty wife,

Uh.. do you own an Everton shirt by any chance?

Interesting episode this week, I felt the switch and bait on the main event really hurt the programme as the last 1/2 or so was just preview stuff for Takeover.

However, a really good showing from Shane Thorne - he looks in fantastic shape and honestly looks ready for a decent push.  He's a good height, good size, good worker - if they can find a hook for his personality he'll do well.

On 7/30/2019 at 5:17 PM, Loki said:

Uh.. do you own an Everton shirt by any chance?

I'm confused - I thought @Sonny Mustang was Everton shirt wearing superfan Kyle! Fair enough if you are different people. I've seen Kyle at full sail and at a house show in Sanford but never introduced myself. He seemed fine in those shows. I will introduce myself next time and cross-examine him about his recent alleged misconduct. 

Edited by JohnnyF5
Tag name of Sonny Mustang

I feel dirty saying it but I'm enjoying Damian Priest more than I expected after not caring at all about him in ROH. I mean I know he's not great. Probably even not good. And there are much more talented big guys on the roster. But I haven't felt the need to skip him yet.

I don't like him as much as I like Dexter Lumis however. What a creepy creepy bastard. I want him to stalk people and do really weird shit.

2 hours ago, TheToeSucker said:

He comes across like a smarmy prick. Turn him heel at the very least so I can boo the guy.

Don’t mind his matches, but I agree about the character, mainly because I knew a bunch of people like him when I was at college only minus being an MMA hard man.

“Hey bro, let’s go get baked and listen to Tool and I can tell you all about the Fibonacci Sequence. You’ll see that life is just a ride, man”

5 hours ago, JohnnyF5 said:

I'm confused - I thought @Sonny Mustang was Everton shirt wearing superfan Kyle! Fair enough if you are different people. I've seen Kyle at full sail and at a house show in Sanford but never introduced myself. He seemed fine in those shows. I will introduce myself next time and cross-examine him about his recent alleged misconduct. 

😂😂😂

No, not my secret identity either, I’m about as far removed as you could be! I’ll be at full sail next week so you can see us together in the same room at the same time and end this conspiracy theory.

16 hours ago, TheToeSucker said:

At 17, you're allowed to be, but this guy is a complete tosser, I'm sorry.

Did he shag your missus or lock you in the cloak room at school or something?