NXT - Post NXT Takeover discussion in progress

NEWM

PWInsider.com's Mike Johnson reports that, according to several sources, former TNA Champion Bobby Roode was spotted at the WWE hotel in Dallas, Texas. Johnson indicates that this could be a "most interesting development" because Roode wasn't scheduled for any appearances in the Dallas area this weekend.

Roode recently left TNA and the general belief was that he would end up in WWE/NXT.

Stay tuned for further updates.

Edited by buba3d

I have never watched Nakamura either, but tonight watched a couple of highlights etc on YouTube. I understand the personality side of things, but what else inside the ring makes him (as many seem to say) the best wrestler in the world today? A couple of his best moves are possibly ones WWE won't let him use on the main roster, although I liked the look of the submission/s he pulls off. If 1 or 2 matches could be named for the likes of me to check out, which would they be?

• Paid Members

From start to finish, that was absolutely unreal. The best Takeover show they've done. Nakamura vs Zayn was so fucking good. Match of the Year type good. Joe was a beast as well. Probably his best performance in years. I'll say more after some sleep, but it more than lived up to the hype. They protected everyone on the finishes as well. Nobody was hurt by the loses they suffered.

And Bobby Roode showed up! What more do you want?

CfAsm_JUMAAFhbG.jpg

EDIT: Oh, Ibushi did as well.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

Main event ruined by constant stoppages and the most telegraphed finish I've seen in ages, but everything else on the card was fantastic. Aries vs Corbin was a little flat but Corbin is getting better and better.

This was the first time I'd seen Nakamura, and while he'll never go far on the main roster he'll flourish in NXT.

Glad Asuka won but was sad to see Bayley lose.

• neil locked this topic