NXT - Post NXT Takeover discussion in progress

NEWM

Yeah, the last two weeks anybody who has made mention of Brooklyn has been booed. Regal purposefully made mention of it because he knew they would boo and he had a great smirk on his face.

They're the sort of people who would start hating a band after they sign with a bigger label and more people like them. They're a right bunch of self- entitled dicks

Edited by WyattSheepMask

She was ok, but she did this strange little nod to her opponent before every collar & elbow tie-up in a sort of "right, I'm ready to start the sequence" thing. It's not a major thing, but once you notice it, it's really annoying.

I don't think she's wrestled much since turning heel, at least not on TV anyways

Edited by WyattSheepMask

Was Alexa Bliss any use as a wrestler? she's cracking looking and comes across as a natural heel.

Alexa Bliss seems to me like the one they can promote a division around. She's the best choice to be on the cover of the calendars. She always seemed very new as a wrestler though, like she was having trainee matches. I haven't seen her wrestle lately, mind, so she might be much better now. I think the last time I saw her was when she got hurt wrestling Sasha Banks.

• neil locked this topic