NXT - Post NXT Takeover discussion in progress

NEWM

• Awards Moderator

That scar on Itami's shoulder! Bloody hell, that's a nasty looking thing. Wonder if he'll use the GTS this time round.

Ā 

Joe killing Mojo was fantastic. Angry Joe is a scary Joe. Wouldn't want to mess with him, and I don't think anyone but Nakamura could beat him right now.

Ā 

Bobby Roode is truly GLORIOUS.

Ā 

Liked the development of Asuka-Bayley, I wasn't fussed about the rematch at all before, but now I am.

Ā 

That was actually the most impressed I've been by TM61, but that was mainly because I thought "oh, they're taller than I thought" when they were doing their interview bit. Revival vs Gargano/Ciampa at Takeover should be good.

• Paid Members

It's been stuck in my head for hours. All I can think of is some kind of amazing Wrestlemania entrance with him coming out in a lovely robe looking like a fucking God.

Edited by LaGoosh

Itami's shoulder is a mess. It looks weird where they've sewn it up like it's pulling a bit too much skin over from his pec under his armpit. Makes me uncomfortable. He's definitely not the guy he was in 2005-2007. However, I insist he's allowed to murder some people and have his way with Aliyah in order to restore his confidence......