NXT - Post NXT Takeover discussion in progress

NEWM

Regrettably true. I want Carmella to be more over than she is because she seemed decent on BG, she was a great part of Enzo and Cass' act, and she's Bayley's mate. With Beefcake I resented him as a hanger-on. But he got over anyway. Doesn't seem to be taking for her. Might be worth just getting her up to the main show with the lads.

I always got a sense that the Full Sail crowd never really wanted her as part of the Enzo/Cass act. Is that just me? It was like, whenever she was in any position of focus, you could feel the disinterest in their air, like they knew she was extra baggage that really contributed nothing.

Sorry if I'm treading on Pitcos' toes, but is that a Dem Wans contradiction thing? She was great fit for those two aesthetically and I don't think ever damaged the in-ring or presentation of the characters, especially once they dropped those tiny tiny teases she was causing problems between the two when they lost. But she wasn't a great worker, which was order of the day for all women in NXT (and hence why Eva Marie was the top heel in the universe down there), so the attitude was something daft like she didn't belong or didn't 'deserve' it.

As I said above, I want to like her much more than I do in truth, but I wish she'd been called up with them in hindsight. The best case now would be Enzo and Cass losing constantly to a heel team because of their valet endlessly cheating, and them bring her in as a surprise foil, like the Vaudvillans did with Blue Pants at Takeover: Brooklyn.

• Paid Members

I always got a sense that the Full Sail crowd never really wanted her as part of the Enzo/Cass act. Is that just me?

Not just you, when they first started to really get over with their entrance, the crowd would boo like fuck for the Carmella part. They gradually started to warm to her over time though.

I always got a sense that the Full Sail crowd never really wanted her as part of the Enzo/Cass act. Is that just me?

Not just you, when they first started to really get over with their entrance, the crowd would boo like fuck for the Carmella part. They gradually started to warm to her over time though.

Wasn't that because she was a bit of a heel and was trying to split them up?

Wasn't that because she was a bit of a heel and was trying to split them up?

She was just a bit of a bitch to Enzo, giving Cass a hug and giving 'Zo the cold shoulder when the group first got together. I reckon that's where the dislike of Carmella started. As time went on, she was nicer to Enzo and that's when the crowd started warming to her.