NXT - Post NXT Takeover discussion in progress

NEWM

Just watched the last two.

Why on earth is Dream going after the secondary belt after running the champ so close a few months ago? Makes him look a bit of a chump to be honest. I have a worry that now he's a fully fledged face that he's going to go to shit.

That Dijakovic i cant make my mind up, when i first saw him i was hoping he was going to smash through people, not doing 50/50 bouts with losers.

Cole/Ricochet was good, and UE have won me over recently, i hope they stay in NXT forever though.

That's the best Keith Lee has ever looked.

Edited by The King of Old School

• Awards Moderator
On 2/14/2019 at 10:42 PM, BrodyGraham said:

I'd not be surprised if he came to NXT UK for a bit. He likes it over here, he'd be a useful head to have around and he's mates with the Progress lot. Win/Win really.

This week’s NXT UK advertised Ohno vs WALTER for two weeks’ time, so you may be right!

On 2/16/2019 at 10:30 AM, BrodyGraham said:

Ah, it sounds like they're cycling trainers between the PC's and I'm convinced that's Ohno's primary role. Doesn't do any harm that he's got a history of great matches with a few of the NXT UK roster, Walter and Mandrews in particular.

That Mandrews match in Progress was legitimately one of my favourite live matches ever. Crowd were electric every time Mandrews wouldn't stay down.

I heard since all the talent is now on raw/Smackdown and since trips eldest daughter was assigned to read Suzanne Collins’ trilogy, the NxT brand will be transitioning to a hunger-games-rules-sports entertainment. 

Doors sealed and audience fight it out. Winner gets a meet and great with Regal. My money is on front row granny.

6 hours ago, Sonny Mustang said:

I heard since all the talent is now on raw/Smackdown and since trips eldest daughter was assigned to read Suzanne Collins’ trilogy, the NxT brand will be transitioning to a hunger-games-rules-sports entertainment. 

Doors sealed and audience fight it out. Winner gets a meet and great with Regal. My money is on front row granny.

B-lVECYUEAERsZS.jpg

Im backing him 

• Paid Members

How many nicknames does Aleister Black have? When showing the clips of him on Raw and Smackdown they called him he Dutch destroyer. During his match with Strong he was called the dark destroyer and the striking man from Amsterdam. But it was during his entrance that Nigel gave him the hilariously bad The Devils Employee. What kind of employee is he? Might as well call him the Devils teaboy. 

Great main event between Dream and Gargano. 

Edited by TheBurningRed

• Paid Members

I hate Nigel McGuinness calling him "the striking man from Amsterdam". It sounds so goofy, and just does nothing to put over his character. Who looks at Aleister Black and thinks, "you know what's notable about this guy? That he's from Amsterdam, that's what people will take away from this".