NXT - Post NXT Takeover discussion in progress

NEWM

5 hours ago, NotAlexShane said:

You do know that LU isn't shown live ?

and was filmed sometime before March or before that NXT show was put in the can ?

Bet you don't reply or apologise now you have soiled your troosers in embaresment

You do know taping results don’t count until they air on TV?

No need to apologise to an utter cockwomble like you

6 hours ago, RIDDUM_N_STYLE said:

You do know taping results don’t count until they air on TV?

No need to apologise to an utter cockwomble like you

Oh my god how ridiculously childish you are

Do you really not think WWE isn't aware of anything anyone else does long before it's shown on TV ? That's the best laugh I will have all day

1 hour ago, NotAlexShane said:

Oh my god how ridiculously childish you are

Do you really not think WWE isn't aware of anything anyone else does long before it's shown on TV ? That's the best laugh I will have all day

Bit rich coming from someone who objectifies female wrestlers like pieces of meat. 

• Awards Moderator

For one brief shining moment at the start of his match, Adrian Jaoude was my new favourite wrestler. He started capoeira-ing about and I thought, is this it? After so many years of waiting, am I finally getting a Wrestling Eddy Gordo?

Nope. Disappointing. He’s dead to me now.

Considering his involvement in the Broken stuff, that Dream/EC3 segment felt like Borash probably had a big old hand in it.

Just watched the Lee/Barthel match. Lee was always gonna get a big push, but Barthel looked excellent on TV. I thought he was fantastic on the Indies but worried if he'd fit in WWE. More than pleasantly surprised.

1 hour ago, TildeGuy~! said:

He’s been in NXT what feels like forever, 

Was amazing as part of Ringkampf in Germany

That was Marcel’s first NXT tv outing. Think he’s been over there 12 months at this point and had a few minor injuries over the way. May be a little longer.. 

Very happy to see a very good friend doing well, sure he will push on!

• Awards Moderator
7 hours ago, pol_pot_rick said:

With Black’s injury the TakeOver main event has been announced as now being Gargano vs Ciampa in a Last Man Standing for the NXT Title

What injury? Please keep in mind some of us only watch the TV show and they’ve only just announced the triple threat.

So, uh.. Keith Lee?  A pretty underwhelming debut from him.  Bear in mind I've never seen him wrestle before, but he reminded me of Mark Henry more than anything.

It's always interesting when someone comes in with a "big rep" from the Indies.  Ricochet has super impressed me so far, much more than the highlight reel he seemed to be from reading about him.  Keith Lee so far, not so impressive.

4 hours ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

What injury? Please keep in mind some of us only watch the TV show and they’ve only just announced the triple threat.

A really good, clever angle to write Black off the show for a while.

Edited by DJM

• Paid Members
39 minutes ago, Loki said:

So, uh.. Keith Lee?  A pretty underwhelming debut from him.  Bear in mind I've never seen him wrestle before, but he reminded me of Mark Henry more than anything.

It's always interesting when someone comes in with a "big rep" from the Indies.  Ricochet has super impressed me so far, much more than the highlight reel he seemed to be from reading about him.  Keith Lee so far, not so impressive.

They should’ve had him squash someone and not go 50-50 with Marcel Barthel. Marcel is good and they probably wanted him looking strong, but keep that for later down the line. Have Lee destroy a low tiered guy, play the hits for a couple of minutes and come out looking impressive. But it was only his first match, I’m sure you’ll be impressed in time. 

• Awards Moderator
42 minutes ago, TheBurningRed said:

They should’ve had him squash someone and not go 50-50 with Marcel Barthel. Marcel is good and they probably wanted him looking strong, but keep that for later down the line. Have Lee destroy a low tiered guy, play the hits for a couple of minutes and come out looking impressive. But it was only his first match, I’m sure you’ll be impressed in time. 

I agree. If Lee's thing is the ability to be agile as well as powerful, I don't to see him pulling out all the stops and leaps and dropkicks right off the bat. Use some power moves and break out the more flippy stuff on a bigger occasion when it'd get a "wow!" reaction. 

Thanks for those videos @DJM!

3 hours ago, DJM said:

A really good, clever angle to write Black off the show for a while.

I always chuckle when they do stuff in an outside environment at full sail, is it like a Uni or somat, you get random shite in the background. Black looks like he's in slug and lettuce beer garden there just sparko.

Edited by Ambulance Chaser