Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
johnnyboy

Eurovision Song Contest

121 posts in this topic

Englebert was offered the job after Jason Donavon turned it down. Poor lad. If they are offering him Donavo

Edited by Richie Freebird

I thought the Belarus entry was the one with the bloke yelling "I'm a stalker...I'm a wanker...I'm a paedo" and all that nonsense?

Eurovision needs more stuff like

instead of real musicians who take it seriously. Only time that's ever been good was Lena and that's probably only because I would.

Last year had that epic Moldova entry with a uni cycling gnome girl. Moldova!!!!

I love Eurovision from the 80's me. Some absolute madness in those 10 years.

It's ALL about Riva

Edited by Chilli_Dog

You do get the impression that Ireland are taking the piss a bit these days with songs like

Edited by The Four Horsemen

You do get the impression that Ireland are taking the piss a bit these days with songs like

They're doing it again? Wonder if the President of Belarus can do us all a favour.

Well here we are, Engelbert's entry

I think the general consensus around the internet is "Fuck me, that's not terrible" I always had faith in the big guy though.

Well here we are, Engelbert's entry

I think the general consensus around the internet is "Fuck me, that's not terrible" I always had faith in the big guy though.

Decent ballad, well sung. And he's still got a good voice on him. With a good performance on the night I'd predict a comfortable mid-table finish for The Hump. Not memorable enough to get a high placing but I don't expect it to flop.

I sadly jumped on line at 10am to catch it. We liked it at work, but it's a bit slow.

But, when Russian grannies come through the Russian Making Your Mind Up ahead of Bilan and Tatu girl then anything can happen.