Deathmatch interest thread

Richie Freebird

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members

You know, I've made it no secret I don't care for the unnecessary risk-taking and certainly the bloodletting of some of this stuff, but there can be no denying that rope-swinging bit is quite original and lends itself to some innovation, and this is certainly a great visual :

cod12.png

Good review Richie, welcome back.

Edited by air_raid

• Paid Members

If Chrissy still has that wasps nest of a face Richie, I'm afraid I'd have to pass.

Is MASADA actually any good? I've only seen a few of his matches but he mostly just seems to stiff people and spend most the time slowly cutting them up with glass. Fucking nasty stuff. Does Scotty Vortekz still wrestle? That guy sucked all kinds of ass.

Apparently Nick Gage has got completely jacked since he's been in Oz. Was always a fan of the guy. I'd be interested in seeing if he ever returns to CZW, his sentance must be up soon surely.

• Paid Members
i used to be the biggest mark on this forum for it back in the LOBO Zandig ownership fued days.

along with me :thumbsup:

I think you might have been more into it than me!

Aww the good old days!

That said i should COD soon so i will take a looky see and post up some random thoughts

• Paid Members

yeh man, i don't follow it anymore but i'll have the odd look at the deathmatches, they still fascinate me.

Richie, i know it's easy to just go on youtube and look but for convenience any chance you could post some links up with your reviews?

• Paid Members

not meaning to be awkward but why would you wear a Free Nick Gage shirt when the guys in prison for armed robbery? if you thought he was wrongly convicted i'd understand, but the guys doing time for a crime he definitly did commit :confused:

• Paid Members

To be fair does anyone know who nick gage is?

He was the worst armed robber in history.

I watched the COD match today. DJ is awful, The match was ok but then i hadnt followed the story. The final bump was SICK. A few feet each way and they where landing on the wooden posts which probably would killed them. The impact DJ took was awful.

Apparently Nick Gage has got completely jacked since he's been in Oz. Was always a fan of the guy. I'd be interested in seeing if he ever returns to CZW, his sentance must be up soon surely.

He apparently got 5 years in 2011.

Always thought Gage was a bit of a dick since I saw how he reacted to the woman trying to help him when he got that massive gash under his armpit at the TOD a few years ago. He swore at her and told her to fuck off because he wanted to cut a promo. I mean, what a bellend. I'd have been like 'Fine, then bleed to death you arrogant cunt' if I was her.

Probably best for everyone I never became a paramedic, really.

Edited by Snitsky's back acne

Just finished watching CZW: Tournament of Death Europe 2012. Thought it was pretty forgetable, and nothing worth really seeing. Even the final was pretty average. Four-way matches dont really lend themselves to being great deathmatches. One of the highlights was one of the wrestlers (think it was Younger) telling his opponent to "stop being so heavy", and then proceeded to really lay some stiff on him toward the end.

Tremont is now someone who I will track down to watch, as he seems great in every match Ive watched of him. Reminds me of when a Necro match from IWA or BJPW would show up online, and Id make the effort to watch it. Has Tremont in BJPW happened yet?

Edited by Dai