Sports Are Mental

Jewish Darren

• Moderators
Hey Guys - Tex here saying Howdy from the USA!

I have a new blog entitled "Sports Are Mental", and have just posted a blog posting entitled "Professional Wrestling Will Always Have Hart!

Would love for you guys to read, enjoy and share - Feedback as always is appreciated!

Sports Are Mental

1161355771.jpeg

Text?

• Paid Members
You've praised a football manager who is commonly referred to as 'Colin Wanker'. As such I am not even going to read what you have to say about wrestling, as it will surely be bollocks.

As I said...feedback is always appreciated :duh:

Also not sure exactly where I praised Warnock - however thanks for reading.

The whole post was about Warnock, in a positive light regarding his management style, which surely counts as praise. Also, if your new post is non wrestling, stick this in the off topic section please.

You've praised a football manager who is commonly referred to as 'Colin Wanker'. As such I am not even going to read what you have to say about wrestling, as it will surely be bollocks.

As I said...feedback is always appreciated :duh:

Also not sure exactly where I praised Warnock - however thanks for reading.

The whole post was about Warnock, in a positive light regarding his management style, which surely counts as praise. Also, if your new post is non wrestling, stick this in the off topic section please.

Sorry Mim731, but the whole post was about how Warnock's style is an example of different ways of motivating athletes. I made no mention of Warnock being good, bad or indifferent, unless the facts enabled that to be the conclusion. Go back and take another read and you will see that to be the case. But as this conversation is non wrestling, it should be left for off topic conversation.

The Hart Legacy article however, is still up on the site Sports Are Mental Blog, and is very much ON TOPIC, so I would love to hear your, or anyone else feedback on that piece!

• Paid Members

Firstly, bollocks is it on topic, by the very nature of your most recent update

New blog just posted (its all about sports leadership and the England captaincy)!

is not wrestling related at all. You're clearly just looking for ways to increase the amount of people reading your shit blog.

I have gone back and read the post, and I came to the same conclusion. Perhaps if you wrote in the style of someone over the age of 16, that might have been clear.

Your 'ON TOPIC' blog about Bret Hart might as well be a regurgitation of his Wikipedia page. It's literally the most unoriginal slant I've read on his career, and was about half as entertaining to read as anything else written about him. Ever. You say nothing of note, and your writing style is horrific, as is your grammar and syntax.

Now piss off back your cave you troglodyte, and stop clogging up the On topic section with your complete and utter shit.

Firstly, bollocks is it on topic, by the very nature of your most recent update

New blog just posted (its all about sports leadership and the England captaincy)!

is not wrestling related at all. You're clearly just looking for ways to increase the amount of people reading your shit blog.

I have gone back and read the post, and I came to the same conclusion. Perhaps if you wrote in the style of someone over the age of 16, that might have been clear.

Your 'ON TOPIC' blog about Bret Hart might as well be a regurgitation of his Wikipedia page. It's literally the most unoriginal slant I've read on his career, and was about half as entertaining to read as anything else written about him. Ever. You say nothing of note, and your writing style is horrific, as is your grammar and syntax.

Now piss off back your cave you troglodyte, and stop clogging up the On topic section with your complete and utter shit.

Thanks Mim731 - I am so glad that the UKFF is still the happy place it used to be :rolleyes: . But rest assured, I will continue to "clog up" the ON topic section with my "utter shit" opinions about wrestling. Thank goodness you were never writing a review on any of my matches when I was wrestling, I fear I would have been buried quicker than WCW were when Vince took them over! :sneaky:

:rolleyes: Bet youve missed this kind of abuse eh Tex?

It's the reason I started posting again! You can't buy this type of entertainment.

• Paid Members
Thank goodness you were never writing a review on any of my matches when I was wrestling, I fear I would have been buried quicker than WCW were when Vince took them over!

If your wrestling was as bad as your writing, you would have deserved it.

Archived