Former CZW owner John Zandig's son in 'accident'

Snitsky's back acne

Courtesy of wrestlingobserver.com....

John Corson Jr., 29, the son of John Zandig, the longtime owner of Combat Zone Wrestling, lost both his legs when he was run over by a freight train this morning.

Corson Jr. was found on the train tracks in Camden County in New Jersey. He had been lying on the tracks when a train hit him shortly before 11 a.m. today. He is currently hospitalized in crticial condition.

Corson Jr.'s brother killed himself in 2010.

• Paid Members

An attempt to kill him self as opposed to an accident, that's sadly insinuated with the added fact about the brothers suicide.

Zandig must be taking it rough I'd wager if both have taken that as an option.

Probably the closest anyone in CZW has gotten to being trained.

Bravo that man.

• Paid Members
An attempt to kill him self as opposed to an accident, that's sadly insinuated with the added fact about the brothers suicide.

Zandig must be taking it rough I'd wager if both have taken that as an option.

Im guessing he changed his mind last min then? I mean, trying to kill yourself by laying across tracks but the train only managing to take your legs off doesn't strike me as a serious or commited attempt. Maybe he was serious at first, but how 'only' his legs?

Either changed his mind, tried to move but got caught.

Attepted it pissed / drugged and got it a bit wrong.

Or the train was missing an entire row of wheels / monorail

Regardless, he's probably 'still' not too happy.

I have a torn view on suicide. Obviously. i feel sorry for the family and friends who would clearly be devestated. In terms of feeling sorry for the person who 'needed a way out'... na, not really.

Archived