New Jack knocks out Brian Knobbs

Jetta's G-string

How many years did New Jack spend in the big two (WCW and WWF/WWE) compared to Brian Knobbs, and will he ever (if he continues to wrestle for another decade or so) make more $$$ than Brian Knobbs made in his wrestling career? Brian Knobbs was a better worker than New Jack. That's the end of the discussion. Being booked for 20 years, being over on the indy circuit and being controversial do not automatically make New Jack a great worker...

Brian Knobbs worked his prime years in WWE and WCW, and being one of Hulk Hogan's friends has resulted in appearances on various TV shows after his active wrestling career was basically over.

Brian Knobbs > New Jack :cool:

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it true that New Jack is in receipt of a disability pension from the US government these days? If he is I'm surprised they still allow him to "wrestle" on that condition.

Oh and New Jack is definitely a big knob, but Knobbs is an even bigger one so for me New Jack trumps this one, but its a bit like a prison fight where a serial rapist knocks several teeth out of the head of a child murderer.

• Paid Members

New Jack is a knob:

-Stabbed a wrestler.

-Hit someone over the head with a night stick backstage.

-Beat up a 70 year old.

-Takes advantage of his opponents.

-Cut open a young overweight lad.

Brian Knobbs is a knob:

-He's a bit loud and out spoken.

-He's fat.

In the game of life, Brian Knobbs is like a saint compared to New Jack. He cheap shotted a drunk, overweight Brian Knobbs and Knobbs still double legged him and took him down. It scares me that Knobbs was still walking around backstage stage afterwards. This one eye fucker won nothing. If I attack a lad who is pissed as a far and slurring his words from behind and booted him in the face, and after the fight he's still walking around laughing and joking and even continues to sign autographs like the fight never happened and not realising he's actually lost a fight, I'd be worried.

New Jack's an internet troll, basically. He amplifies things that only half happened so his shoot interviews will sell. He's less of a Gangsta than PN Neuz is.

• Paid Members

I like Brian Knobbs. Sure, he's a loud-mouthed, obnoxious prick, but I don't have to live with the scruffy fat bastard so I couldn't give a fuck how annoying he is in real life. He's just a wrestling character as far as I'm concerned. I've pretty much always laughed at him whatever he's been on.

New Jack is an entertaining character too, but clearly he's got a screw loose. I don't particularly care if him and Knobbs want to kick off with each other, but kicking a man in the head is not acceptable, it's a shitty and cowardly act. Something New Jack seems to have form for. He's a proven cunt. He's not a harmless idiot like Knobbs.

New Jack is a knob:

-Stabbed a wrestler.

-Hit someone over the head with a night stick backstage.

-Beat up a 70 year old.

-Takes advantage of his opponents.

-Cut open a young overweight lad.

You forgot allegedly beats up and humiliates women and tried to kill Vic Grimes by intentionally trying to throw him further than the tables at XPW Freefall.

• Paid Members
Is it true that New Jack is in receipt of a disability pension from the US government these days? If he is I'm surprised they still allow him to "wrestle" on that condition.

They must have very different rules over there 'cause I'm pretty sure John Kronus was on disability as well.

Richie - Isn't the story about New Jack trying to kill Grimes just more of his hype? It was a fucked up bump but the idea of New Jack being able to throw a guy of Grimes size with any kind of accuracy seems hard to believe.

Sounds more like New Jack was trying to sell another rematch (which I'm fairly sure they have had).

• Paid Members

They must have very different rules over there 'cause I'm pretty sure John Kronus was on disability as well.

Richie - Isn't the story about New Jack trying to kill Grimes just more of his hype? It was a fucked up bump but the idea of New Jack being able to throw a guy of Grimes size with any kind of accuracy seems hard to believe.

Sounds more like New Jack was trying to sell another rematch (which I'm fairly sure they have had).

I wouldn't be surprised if it's another horseshit New Jack story. However, Jack would only have needed to have pushed Grimes a little bit more, no matter what his weight, and he would have missed what would have been a reasonably small target at that height. Certainly on the video, it looks as though he gives Grimes a right shove:-

(Ignore the idiotic title and stuff)

Remember, Grimes nearly killed Jack with that botch in ECW. Jack's a fucking nutter and if he wanted to get Grimes back or try and kill him then he would give it a go. If Grimes had snuffed it, Jack wouldn't have been quite so eager to own up to shoving him so hard, though.

• Paid Members

And this was in a real arena with kids and families. No a 4,000 seater filled with easily pleased smart arses with deep voices and less than deep pockets:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=My6xdtUQVLY

There is no comparison. The Knobbs with the Nasty Boys worked in the Garden against the LOD, worked at WrestleMania against The Hart Foundation, fought Cactus Jack and Maxx Payne in heavily hyped bouts during the start of WCW's initial boom, wrestled the Outsiders during their height, wrestled in front of 80,000 people at Wembley stadium, worked in WCW's hardcore divison during the wrestling boom period for a good year, had regular employment in the AWA, WCW, WWF and TNA and Knobbs starred in Hogan Knows Best and Celebrity Championship Wrestling. He was more famous, more over and a far, far better worker in his prime than at any stage of One Eyed Jack's entire cheap heat ridden career.

Everyone classes the Nasty Boys in the same bracket as Beefcake and Bubba The Love Sponge. Knobbs and Saggs were over and were capable of some cracking brawls in their prime. They were awesome.

And this was in a real arena with kids and families. No a 4,000 seater filled with easily pleased smart arses with deep voices and less than deep pockets:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=My6xdtUQVLY

There is no comparison. The Knobbs with the Nasty Boys worked in the Garden against the LOD, worked at WrestleMania against The Hart Foundation, fought Cactus Jack and Maxx Payne in heavily hyped bouts during the start of WCW's initial boom, wrestled the Outsiders during their height, wrestled in front of 80,000 people at Wembley stadium, worked in WCW's hardcore divison during the wrestling boom period for a good year, had regular employment in the AWA, WCW, WWF and TNA and Knobbs starred in Hogan Knows Best and Celebrity Championship Wrestling. He was more famous, more over and a far, far better worker in his prime than at any stage of One Eyed Jack's entire cheap heat ridden career.

Everyone classes the Nasty Boys in the same bracket as Beefcake and Bubba The Love Sponge. Knobbs and Saggs were over and were capable of some cracking brawls in their prime. They were awesome.

End of.

Archived