New Jack knocks out Brian Knobbs

Jetta's G-string

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
They're both dickheads, but Knobbs getting a kick in the face is a good thing no matter who delivers it. The guy doesn't know when to stop running his mouth. And since when was he a good worker himself anyway?

Couldn't have put it better myself!

• Paid Members

I think it was around about

- SMW/NWA Show (November 17, '94) = The Gangstas, as the SMW Tag-Team Champions, lost, via DQ, to the Rock-n-Roll Express.

that this (my favorite sleaze list post of them all) happened:

New Jack once got liquored-up at a strip club after an indy show and talked shit to Swede Hanson in the parking lot. Swede stretched him right there, and none of the other guys interfered.

I guess right then and there New Jack learned who to start shit with.

- NWA-TNA PPV (Show #39, April 9, '03) = New Jack & the Sandman lost an "Armed Asylum" Match to the Harris Brothers. Brian Lee & Slash were the other participants.

I remember that, it was one of the worst matches ever put on by TNA. I have never seen any match that New Jack participated in that wasn't absolute shite. Granted I haven't seen much ECW, but what I did made me think Knobbs had a point.

• Paid Members
- NWA-TNA PPV (Show #39, April 9, '03) = New Jack & the Sandman lost an "Armed Asylum" Match to the Harris Brothers. Brian Lee & Slash were the other participants.

I remember that, it was one of the worst matches ever put on by TNA. I have never seen any match that New Jack participated in that wasn't absolute shite. Granted I haven't seen much ECW, but what I did made me think Knobbs had a point.

Was that one of those Hard 10 matches or whatever they were called? There's a concept for the ages.

• Paid Members

I recall New Jack getting a tryout with WWE, and having to chain wrestle Val Venis. Now, either:

1 - They were just fucking with them, in which case I imagine the situation terminated with him threatening to whip everyone's asses, at which point he realized he was a sawn-off nutcase in the land of the giants

or

2 - He was shit, blew up, and got laughed out of the building.

IIRC, this was when he was pushing the idea that he was the guy who "stabbed" Cena.

It's only valid if you can point to a decent Knobbs match.

Nasty Boys vs. Cactus Jack and Kebbin Sullivan.

I like hearing about New Jack's antics. Even when they're embelished ones that he's making up when he's drunk and a camera is pointing at him (aka his shoot videos).

This is definitely a feelgood story.

That pretty much sums up my sentiments on the matter. The world would be less interesting if there were no New Jacks.

It's only valid if you can point to a decent Knobbs match.

Nasty Boys vs Cactus Jack & Max Payne

Nasty Boys vs Hart Foundation where they won the titles was also ace.

EDIT: Not that I'm defending Knobbs for coming across like a Grade A cunt - but as far as a character goes the man did have charisma and talent for getting over, and was capable of being in a good match with the right opponents.

Archived