SUPER Smackdown Spoilers

PunkStep

• Paid Members

They're a bit long fucking winded, but it looks a lot more interesting than the last couple of weeks:

Fireworks to start the show and they show a graphic hyping the Bryan vs. Punk match and also Big Show vs. Mark Henry tonight. Daniel Bryan and AJ enter the ring with the microphone. Bryan says no one believed in him when he won the Money in the Bank contract in July and now he is heading to the MAIN EVENT OF WRESTLEMANIA. Says Santino was trying to channel Rocky but he is the real Rocky story and yells

I thought it was a pretty good show, the CM Punk/Daniel Bryan match was really good I thought. I was a bit disappointed to not have it restart again after what I thought was a draw, but nevermind I guess as where bound to see a rematch sooner than later. The crowd were dead for The Miz, but improved when others where out there, so that shows how uninterested everyone is in him with me included.

So...wwe desperately needs new stars...so takes a guy like Drew McIntyre and jobs him in 30 secs to a guy who can barely even walk to the ring. Then wonders why he barely gets a reaction when he does get a match on tv. Could they not have used slater or mcgilliwhatsisname to do that?

Did love the Johnny L dance. And Otunga was surprisingly good. Can see Zeke on the future endeavours list in 6 weeks.

Fuck I actually hate the Great Khali. Why? I don't even like Drew McIntyre that much, but the fact Great Khali is still there, still on TV, still doing awful head chops and that stupid Punjabi Plunge makes me mad.

I thought the show was okay, Bryan continues to the best thing about Smackdown and his match with Punk was good, I also enjoyed The Miz sucking up to him.

The rest was a bit blah though, I'm not enjoying Sheamus as much as I think i should, his promos are kinda rubbish, and I preferred angry heel Sheamus to fun smiley angry Sheamus. Teddy long is still awful, Santino doing backstage stuff is rubbish.

On the plus side, John Laurinitus did a funny dance and Otunga is awesome.

• Paid Members
So...wwe desperately needs new stars...so takes a guy like Drew McIntyre and jobs him in 30 secs to a guy who can barely even walk to the ring. Then wonders why he barely gets a reaction when he does get a match on tv. Could they not have used slater or mcgilliwhatsisname to do that?

Did love the Johnny L dance. And Otunga was surprisingly good. Can see Zeke on the future endeavours list in 6 weeks.

Drew McIntyre gets such a easy ride on here. He is dog shit and Slater is far more interesting. McIntyre should get fired after Mania or beg for a change of direction in his character because even if he did start picking up wins nobody would give a fuck.

Punk vs Bryan was really good and good selling of the arm by punk.

Khali is just the absolute shits, I dont care if hes a draw or ratings winner in India hes just useless, if they want/need an indian star push Mahal least he might have a future.

The sooner long gets the boot the better.

But not a bad show and it seemed better cos it was live not sure why but to me it did.

Drew McIntyre gets such a easy ride on here. He is dog shit and Slater is far more interesting. McIntyre should get fired after Mania or beg for a change of direction in his character because even if he did start picking up wins nobody would give a fuck.

That's a bit harsh on Drew. He had a great few matches with Masters on superstars, a decent feud with Matt Hardy and a cracking, intense performance in last years elimination chamber. Khaki has done fuck all apart from a decent brawl with Cena. Slater is a decent job guy but his offence doesn't look like he could beat an egg. These guys need to at least loom like they could fuck u up. Slater doesn't. At least Drew is tall and built with adecent moveset. He looks like he could give u a kicking.

Congratulations to NorthSeaTiger for finally catching up. I called Zeke to get the FE treatment a few months ago when his push stopped and he started jobbing on Superstars once every 4 weeks.

Maybe WWE are actually starting to fear TNA. All the reports that came out when Khali was taken off TV were his contract was up then TNA launches an Indian brand when WWE are starting to show more interest over there and Khali is brought back to TV. Khali is actually an MVP and wrestling is officially f**ked.

Thought the ending was strange too. You have 2 GM's fighting for complete control so they should be showing who's done the better job by creating the stronger brand yet they're trying to bury thier own champion then saying the other was better with the whole "your guy won, your guy won" thing and to make it either wierder the face is the one to run away from the fight. How long is it since Russo left TNA?

Congratulations to NorthSeaTiger for finally catching up. I called Zeke to get the FE treatment a few months ago when his push stopped and he started jobbing on Superstars once every 4 weeks.

Why thank you! In my defence I did mention it in another thread, and as my name suggests I work offshore 2 weeks at a time so are sometimes behind with the tv happenings. He is still woeful though !!

Maybe WWE are actually starting to fear TNA. All the reports that came out when Khali was taken off TV were his contract was up

That was all bollocks, though. He was never taken off the SmackDown roster page, and he was promoting WWE 12 in India when it came out (even though he's not on it, oddly).

Thought the ending was strange too. You have 2 GM's fighting for complete control so they should be showing who's done the better job by creating the stronger brand yet they're trying to bury thier own champion then saying the other was better with the whole "your guy won, your guy won"

They were trying to curry favour with the other brand's champion. By alienating their own champion. It wouldn't have made sense either way, considering they should both be trying to please everyone at the minute.

Archived