Madonna

Devon Malcolm

Ive never been too keen on Madonna, my folks, really like her so have heard and sen most of her stuff up to Ray of Light, since then when Ive caught her 'music' its been woeful, heard the latest on the radio the other day and cringed.

Not going to say she isnt a superstar or whatnot, she just isnt for me.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I enjoy her early work up until around the Vogue era, and Ray of Light was a fine return to form.

Personally disliked her stuff since she started acting like a 25 year old when she vastly approached double that age. That, and I thought she should have done time after the fucking abortion she did to 'American Pie'.

• Paid Members

Madonna is one of my guilty pleasures and one of my favorite artists. Up until 1995, after which she is EXTREMELY patchy. Like a Prayer is an AMAZING album and she made some right crackers through out her career until the mid 90s.

Really recommend Oh Father and Dear Jessie. Patrick Leonard (her main writer/producer during this period) should be applauded for all his work!

Also, apparently contrary to everyone else in the world apart from the people that I watched with, I thought her show at the Super Bowl was great.

Her superbowl show was blinding, I thought.

I just watched it and thought it was pretty shit to be honest and seeing an her share the same stage as those LMFAO tossers made me weep a little inside.

Still though Madonna must work her fucking ass off to stay in the kind of shape she is in.

Suprised this hasn't made an appearance yet

Madonna%20Bottle%20Deepthroat-new.gif

Archived